View poll results: Well?
Yes
8 42%
No
8 42%
Gandalf
6 32%
Voters: 19.

Sure makes me. Why it happens has always bothered me and my friends wouldn't believe me but it's a real thing. It's all in the genes

I also love sneezing it feels good man
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Hey I left a comment on that vid yesterday mentioning arousal sneezing. Just sexual thoughts are enough for some people to sneeze and I was noting how I find that a lot weirder.

OT: I think so. I can just stare at the sky (not the sun) and feel a need to sneeze, but it doesn't always happen. Never tried moving from dark and shady to bright and sunny before.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Apr 28, 2017,
Quote by CodeMonk
It doesn't make me sneeze, but if I am like on the edge of a sneeze and it just doesn't want to happen, bright lights help.

Yeah this is a cool trick

Quote by Joshua Garcia
Hey I left a comment on that vid yesterday mentioning arousal sneezing. Just sexual thoughts are enough for some people to sneeze and I was noting how I find that a lot weirder.

Alright that's some weird shit for sure, never heard about that
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Last edited by ElMaco at Apr 28, 2017,
There is a comment on that vid: "gender is like the twin towers.there used to be two but now it's a very sensitive topic to talk about." and it has 85 likes but what does it even have to do with the vid?? Why is this happening
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by ElMaco
k.lainad did you make it yourself? Nice meme

nah i just googled images "Gandalf sneezing" and got lucky lol
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by Will Lane
i have found that the sun is what helps the most. i am one of the few people that likes sneezing, so loosing one stinks. so i run to a window, look up at the sun, and AACHOO

You're an odd duck indeed.