Poll: what do yo uthink
Poll Options
View poll results: what do yo uthink
i hate it
7 54%
there is only one option here- i hate it
11 85%
Voters: 13.
-short quip about something that gives you absolutely no insight into what is actually wrong, but tells you something is wrong and i want you to do something about it because attention-
Last edited by Will Lane at Apr 28, 2017,
here's another

"Hey man, would you join in trying to raise awareness for prostate cancer? (only men ). Can you please put a *emoji of a #8 billiard ball* your wall don't comment then send this on to all your male mates. Hold your finger on this message and hit forward. Cheers"

HOW DOES THAT ACTUALLY DO ANYTHING FOR PROSTATE CANCER

facebook is really getting me today
the double split experiment shows that electrons can behave differently when subject to an observer

dont be an electron Will
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
Quote by laid-to-waste
the double split experiment shows that electrons can behave differently when subject to an observer

dont be an electron Will

whatever you're implying is going over my head
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I'd rather read a TobusRex thread than this lazy shit.
I was just about to say I'm really enjoying your threads op, and now you've gone and ruined it. Hope you're pleased with yourself mister
the engine light thats been on for a year.  i just put a picture of gene simmons over it
1 like = 1 iPhone

Collect your prizes with that button down there NOW!
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I had a moment like that at one point in my life

Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Will Lane
here's another

"Hey man, would you join in trying to raise awareness for prostate cancer? (only men ). Can you please put a *emoji of a #8 billiard ball* your wall don't comment then send this on to all your male mates. Hold your finger on this message and hit forward. Cheers"

It raises awareness.
Free Ali
Free Lard
Quote by Will Lane
and does awareness, without actually doing something, actually do anything?

That's a stupid question. You're being deliberately obtuse.
Free Ali
Free Lard
Quote by Will Lane
here's another

facebook is really getting me today

It does fuck all.

Everyone knows that 1like = 1 prayer, and 1 share = 10 prayers.
Why be direct when you can be snarky on the side and complain about a friend ditching you on your FB feed whilst still sliding into their DMs asking them if they still wanna chill later?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Will Lane
-short quip about something that gives you absolutely no insight into what is actually wrong, but tells you something is wrong and i want you to do something about it because attention-

u k hun? xx
Quote by chrismendiola
That's a stupid question. You're being deliberately obtuse.

"Awareness" is Marxist Social Justice language and is employed to pivot the social focus to the next off point thing that it needs to expend its energy addressing rather than corruption of government which is always with us, or the centralization of power and control into the corrupted government which has been going on since Nimrod and the Tower of Babble.

Anything that takes our focus off of the true macro threats to humanity is useful for the purposes of the Marxists who have gained control over all nations to varied successful degrees and cause over 400 million people to be killed by its insanity in the 80 short years of its world wide rise.
Ibanez BTB 1006 Fretless and 405 (no Barts)
456 & 455(w/Barts)
Genz Benz NeoX400 112T & NeoX 112T cab.
Digitech BP-8 (x2)
Yamaha PB-1
Boss: SYB-5, PS-2, OD-20, EQ-20, PH-3,BF-3, CE-20, DD-20
Morely A/B

Quote by Sliide90027
Tower of Babble.

В словах есть что-то неприличное.
Last edited by Zaphikh at Apr 29, 2017,
Quote by JustRooster
I'd rather read a TobusRex thread than this lazy shit.

of course you would.