This is going to be a boring weekend
8 28%
Other
10 34%
Voters: 29.
After a long week, what are you like?
Discuss

P.S.
Misspelled the second one it's supposed to be "couldn't care less".
Last edited by C-Ball at May 3, 2017,
ts's mom
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
i work every weekend but tbh that kind of makes it fun since i get to see coworkers i dont see during the week and i like everyone

plus i got promoted so once all that shits finalized ill be making 30/hr on sundays and i cant complain about that
C-Ball
your mom
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Couldn't* care less. Think about it. You could care less? You still have fucks to give, but not quite all of 'em? What a strange thing to tell people...

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

TS confirmed for grammatically incomprehensible mama's boy.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
How am I feeling at the end of the week? I wish my hands had more middle fingers.
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.
Quote by Zaphikh
Couldn't* care less. Think about it. You could care less? You still have fucks to give, but not quite all of 'em? What a strange thing to tell people...

Thanks for pointing that out I meant that to be couldn't care less.
Quote by C-Ball
could care less
eat shit and die

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I look forward to weekends because there's football to watch and I will see my friends and have alcohol. 
I have nothing important to say
Quote by Zaphikh
literally who gives a rancid shit in a ditch
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
I work 7 days a week so I don't have an end of the week, but I do like the weekends because there are fewer people about in the morning as they sleep in late.

I feel as though I could always care less, think of a fractal "no fucks to give" attitude, even if you split it to caring less there's still some caring.

*morning hugs*
Last edited by 33db at Apr 29, 2017,