This is going to be a boring weekend
8 28%
Other
10 34%
Voters: 29.
After a long week, what are you like?
Discuss

P.S.
Misspelled the second one it's supposed to be "couldn't care less".
Last edited by C-Ball at May 3, 2017,
ts's mom
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
i work every weekend but tbh that kind of makes it fun since i get to see coworkers i dont see during the week and i like everyone

plus i got promoted so once all that shits finalized ill be making 30/hr on sundays and i cant complain about that
C-Ball
your mom
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Couldn't* care less. Think about it. You could care less? You still have fucks to give, but not quite all of 'em? What a strange thing to tell people...

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

TS confirmed for grammatically incomprehensible mama's boy.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
How am I feeling at the end of the week? I wish my hands had more middle fingers.
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.
Quote by Zaphikh
Couldn't* care less. Think about it. You could care less? You still have fucks to give, but not quite all of 'em? What a strange thing to tell people...

Thanks for pointing that out I meant that to be couldn't care less.
Quote by C-Ball
could care less
eat shit and die

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I look forward to weekends because there's football to watch and I will see my friends and have alcohol. 
I have nothing important to say
Quote by Zaphikh
literally who gives a rancid shit in a ditch
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
I work 7 days a week so I don't have an end of the week, but I do like the weekends because there are fewer people about in the morning as they sleep in late.

I feel as though I could always care less, think of a fractal "no fucks to give" attitude, even if you split it to caring less there's still some caring.

*morning hugs*
Last edited by 33db at Apr 29, 2017,