Quote by Fat Lard
Proper arangements that should be known in time, even if said band is better-known:

This has always been one of my favorites by Arsis.
Ok boyos, let's talk some shit

Give me some descriptions and don't just post youtube links ya gaylords
motherfuckers. this song is full of fantastic riffs. I can't believe I forgot about this band. 
[url="(Invalid video video code)]
Haha, don't know if I'd say GBK are a hidden gem. Massively interesting band all the same.

I've always thought Autopsia's Alosia fell under the guise of hidden gem,

Very solid thrash act. Intensity up the ass.

Same with these guys:

One of the bands who did this horrible atmosphere coupled with doomy synth and wretched vocals. They never used synth in a way that felt overbearing, it always creeped in and just made my skin crawl.
Artefact was a melodic black metal band that took the next logical step of what I think should have been Reinkaos, adding in more progressive structures, greater timbre/textures. The riffs are more technical (sometimes like Cynic), the melodic variation is more sophisticated and the solos have better phrasing.

Quote by severed-metal
Haha, don't know if I'd say GBK are a hidden gem. Massively interesting band all the same.

I've always thought Autopsia's Alosia fell under the guise of hidden gem,

Very solid thrash act. Intensity up the ass.

Same with these guys:

One of the bands who did this horrible atmosphere coupled with doomy synth and wretched vocals. They never used synth in a way that felt overbearing, it always creeped in and just made my skin crawl.

Dang need to check out my countrymen thanks for the recs, same for everyone else's I shall check em out
Great melodic death metal that should have been more recognized within the community. Truly a gem. 
[url="(Invalid video video code)]