Poll: should i go get drunk and messed up on a beach tonight
Poll Options
View poll results: should i go get drunk and messed up on a beach tonight
yes
23 62%
no what are you 5? do your work and sleep early you little bitch.
14 38%
Voters: 37.
Page 1 of 2
st andrews do this thing called may dip where people wait until sunrise on the beach and get in the water. i was gonna bring my guitar and go with my gf and her friends, or my friend and his friends, haven't decided yet.

i have 3 exams in less than 2 weeks and a portfolio to hand in soon so i was wondering what i should do. i didn't go to Raisin which is the other big event that st andrews do and i'm only here for 1 year in total. decide for me pit.

FYI i have shit to do tomorrow like a dentist at midday, and revision to do all day

PS happy birthday to lord burg.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Last edited by laid-to-waste at Apr 30, 2017,
Stay in. You'll only ruin it for everyone else anyway.
You'll never get the chance if you don't go tonight. It's the bank holiday tomorrow. Just make sure you do extra revision and work on your portfolio today.

Also the dentist doesn't care if you're tired, only that you brush your teeth and floss.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

I think you should do it, even if it's exactly the kind of thing I wouldn't do. But you should.
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Dunno, TheChaz what do you think

It sounds like a great memory dude, go for it. You can do both the dentist (hue hue) and revision hungover or sleep deprived, easy peasy
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Aeolian Harmony
Floss the booty on the beach 🌴

Agre
That sounds exactly like a good reason to get wasted on a beach tbh.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
i have decided to go to st andrews to get messd up tonight thanks guys. i wont be going into the ocean though cos i hate the being cold.
Quote by JackSaints
Do it and invite your dentist along

This..make sure he brings his drill as well 
Quote by Venice King
Snatch is such a crude term - Use a better one like axe-wound or cave-opening.

Gear:
Ibanez ART300
Roland Cube 20X

I make trip-hop
https://soundcloud.com/chris-thomas-214
^ Check it out
Naw. What you should do it this: break into a local morgue and steal the freshest dead hooker corpse you can find. Then take the hooker's body and dump it in the backyard of some person you hate. Go ahead...I'll wait. 
Quote by TobusRex
Naw. What you should do it this: break into a local morgue and steal the freshest dead hooker corpse you can find. Then take the hooker's body and dump it in the backyard of some person you hate. Go ahead...I'll wait. 

Are you alright mate?
Quote by Venice King
Snatch is such a crude term - Use a better one like axe-wound or cave-opening.

Gear:
Ibanez ART300
Roland Cube 20X

I make trip-hop
https://soundcloud.com/chris-thomas-214
^ Check it out
You miss 100% of the chances you don't take, so live your life and have fun.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Have the beach orgy.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Go out and shrinkle your dinkle in the cold water.

But leave your guitar, because you want to at least pretend you're not lame.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by UltimateGuizar
Bring a bucket and spade, never know when a sandcastle competition gonna break out.

And swords, in case they try to storm the castle.

Lots of swords.
Quote by slapsymcdougal

But leave your guitar, because you want to at least pretend you're not lame.

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)

so i went to st andrews last night and bought a bottle of whisky and some OJ and brought all my weed and went to my gf's house and we stayed up all night drinking and smoking weed until 5am and then we fell asleep together instead of going out to the beach. sorry guys i failed u however i had an awesome time and told her i love her which we havent done yet so actually it was a perfect night, but yeah no beach though. i still got pretty messed up though does that count? yolo
Laid-to-waist: "sand is coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere, unlike my love for you"

Gf: *swoons*
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Quote by laid-to-waste
so i went to st andrews last night and bought a bottle of whisky and some OJ and brought all my weed and went to my gf's house and we stayed up all night drinking and smoking weed until 5am and then we fell asleep together instead of going out to the beach. sorry guys i failed u however i had an awesome time and told her i love her which we havent done yet so actually it was a perfect night, but yeah no beach though. i still got pretty messed up though does that count? yolo

Your happiness sickens me.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by Gatecrasher53
Laid-to-waist: "sand is coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere, unlike my love for you"

Gf: *swoons*

This, tbh
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
TobusRex

OK..my kind of fun...but to really do it right...make it a "weekend at bernies"..take the body to the beach with you..dress it up in margaritaville shirt and hat sunglasses..introduce "Bernie" to all you friends..tell them..Bernie reall knows how to get down..get the girls to help Bernie up and dance with him...hell..at the end of the day Bernie may even get "lucky"
play well

wolf
Quote by laid-to-waste

Oh to be young again :')
Quote by laid-to-waste

nice
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

I got a call from the GWS* Union -- they're coming from all over and really looking forward to May 1 at St. Andrews. Would be a shame to disappoint. 

*GWS = Great White Shark
If not for you, you should do it for all of us who cannot.
song stuck in my head today

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Your happiness sickens me.

Celts are some bitter motherfuckers. Because they aren't as cool as Germans, probably. 
Page 1 of 2