Guitar & hiphop mashup, what do you guys thinks? And what's your favourite band when you stoned?

Do you guys think that guitar and hiphop would be a good mix? Music always controls your mood so what's your favourite when stoned?
Last edited by zizoalfar at May 2, 2017,
its been done, as mentioned the beastie boys. There is also a lot of country hip hop artists.
Ed sheer an does a lot of that. Check out Eraser, and You need me I don't need you. These are just a couple.
#Acoustic Life
awesomehuggles321 alright I see, I was thinking about making a hiphop and guitar mashup with my flatmate but wasn't sure if it would fit or not... thanks for the information btw 😊
crazy you've never heard about the beastie boys. The bloodhound gang kinda fits the description as well
N8dagreat3 I don't how I didn't know about them πŸ˜‚ I listen to them for the past hour and their songs are pretty good πŸ‘ŒπŸ½πŸ‘ŒπŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎ
this is pretty much the definition of hip hop and rock, also kid rock has a lot of songs like that. Cant believe I completely forgot about them.
Quote by zizoalfar
N8dagreat3 this sounds good but I am trying to look more for acoustic guitar and hip hop πŸ™„πŸŽΈ

The closest I can think of would be kid rock. But let your tastes in music express itself. If you cant find it make it.

Last edited by N8dagreat3 at May 1, 2017,
Gorillaz is definitely the best hip-hop cross over group.

Not that I am well versed in this genre..
"Hey kid. You wanna cigarette?"

"No thanks! I/m already hooked on Fonicks!"

Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
Thread was moved to: The Garbage

lol nice
My God, it's full of stars!
THEN YA REALLY MIGHT KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE

also
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank