Page 1 of 2
The Metal Den Reports:

In 1988, legendary thrash metal act, METALLICA, released their fourth studio album entitled “…And Justice for All”, which was an immediate hit with fans and the rock media. Despite the loss of their beloved bassist Cliff Burton while on tour in 1986, the band turned in one of the best metal albums ever. That all being said, Burton’s replacement, Jason Newsted, a diehard fan of the group before he won the job (due to the fact that he already knew how to play all of their songs) was not accepted with the same open arms within the band.

In fact, the utter disrespect shown to the man over the years became so disgraceful he finally walked away in 2001. His dynamic bass parts were all but buried on ‘Justice’ as the story goes, dimmed so low you can hardly hear his playing or they were simply removed completely. The producer of the album has gone on the record recently stating he wishes that James and Lars would have allowed “bass” more prominently in the final mix. Flemming Rasmussen, who co-produced the record with the group, praised bassist Jason Newsted’s work for the release in an interview with Rolling Stone
conducted to celebrate the 30th anniversary of 1986’s Master of Puppets.

“Jason is one hell of a bass player,” the producer says. “I’m probably one of the only people in the world, including Jason and Toby Wright, the assistant engineer, who heard the bass tracks on …And Justice for All, and they are fucking brilliant.”

Now the time has come. Engineer, Randy “Rocket” Cody, has remixed and remastered a 2017 version of “One” via THE METAL DEN Productions in Fort Worth, Texas. Listen HERE:
https://soundcloud.com/user-580023192/metallica-one-the-jason-newsted-bass-remix

NO MATTER WHAT TROLLS ON ULTIMATE GUITAR FLAME ON HERE.. THE FACT IS THIS REMIX IS BEING CALLED "Pretty Good" By Many Of Premiere Rock/Metal Writers Around The Internet, Check Out The ACCLAIMED COVERAGE at the following links:

http://www.metalinjection.net/av/someone-added-jason-newsteds-bass-back-to-metallicas-one

http://www.metalinsider.net/metallica-insider/bass
Last edited by randyrocketcody at May 3, 2017,
I find it strange that people care this much about Metallica

also the recording in that link is such shitty quality that the boosted bass doesn't even matter because it still all sounds garbage. the bass drum stands out as being especially annoying.
Last edited by MeGaDeth2314 at May 2, 2017,
MeGaDeth2314 It's funny how all the trolls online always have a profile pic of a fine chick they wish was their girlfriend. LOL
he just hates metallica bc dave mustaine was fired in 1983. mustaine would later form his own band called megadeth
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
That was really bad. Also those gun sound effects... everyfuckingwhere... was a really bad idea. You made it worse. Good job.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
randyrocketcody

Your lack of maturity is astounding. Look guy, you decided to share your copyright-violating cover. By uploading your material, you are opening yourself to feedback, whether positive or negative. If you aren't prepared to handle negative criticism, you obviously aren't prepared to put content for others to scrutinize. What do you expect? For everyone to praise you as some kind of genius? News flash: just because you think something is great doesn't mean everyone (or anyone for that matter) is going to agree with you. And if you handle negative criticism with name calling and insults, how does that reflect on you as a person? I'll give you a hint: not positively for sure.

Maybe you want to reevaluate your outlook and reconsider whether or not you should be posting content based on the fact that you clearly lack the maturity to handle negative criticism.

Seriously though. Telling a girl that her t-shirt looks like someone shit about it? That's lame and unclever on top of being immature. You should feel bad.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
damn theo got REKT

what a cool dude. wow.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
randyrocketcody

I mean, you're the one insulting people because they don't like your remix. Who's the butt hurt one?
I think the term that you're looking for is thick headed.
theogonia777 Stop being a miserable person who has nothing better to do with your day than launch negative troll attacks. 
wow randy, no need to be so aggressive

I'm just worried you'll get banned by saying all these mean things
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
can we just ban this guy for being a moron advertising his shit?
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
ElMaco Hey, man! I was attacked first, I am just ending the fight! LOL I don't care what this site does to me.

your name is "Randy Cody" ?
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by randyrocketcody
ElMaco Hey, man! I was attacked first, I am just ending the fight! LOL I don't care what this site does to me.

That's hilarious. Nobody attacked you. You're the only one that attacked anybody and you're the one that insists on continuing to throw out insults.
Imagine doing so little with your life that something like that is a big accomplishment for you.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
geeze chill out.

edit: lol @ all the metalinjection comments cussing your work
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
okay opening up this thread due to this.

Do you get off on being negative? Why? Did someone hurt you really bad in life, and now everyone else has to pay???

This site is a disgrace to hard working music journalists and I am open to opinion but not the troll speak going on here, got it?

Grow up, and stop being such a jerk!!

Quote by me

The Pit is a social board and not an avenue for advertisement.

Regards.

I am filing a report through my attorney today against this site and YOU for hate speech at the bottom of page your edit says "Look at all the people cussing your work" which clearly shows that you are supporting a negative stance against my post. I am going to sue your ass off!!!!

carry on the ridicule.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o

Wow, there's delusional and then there is this dude. 
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
His attorney. Damn. Which is funny because he is gonna need a real good attorney when Metallica sues him for copyright infringement. And if anyone would do that, it's Metallica.
Quote by theogonia777
His attorney.  Damn.  Which is funny because he is gonna need a real good attorney when Metallica sues him for copyright infringement.  And if anyone would do that, it's Metallica.

He'd probably need a bad one cause no good one would take up his case (and lackthereof) anyway.  

Kinda funny how its always the most legally inept people that toss the sue card around and expect people to freak out. 
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster

I can't imagine being that upset over something so stupid.
Quote by theogonia777

I got the same message. 

Maybe I should sue him for assault. 
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by theogonia777

Holy shit

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
randyrocketcody 

Dude, no lawyer worth your money would even think about taking this case, and any judge would dismiss it almost immediately. "Free speech" doesn't apply to online forums run by private corporations. It's about governments preventing people and the media from expressing opinions and criticisms of government and its officials.

tl;dr - You're so fucking mad, my man.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
You should stop talking about yourself like that, Randy.

It's quite unhealthy. 
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Page 1 of 2