So I finally pulled the trigger on a trade for my Orange AD30. Here's part of what I got:

From left to right: Black Arts Toneworks Pharaoh Fuzz, Earthquaker Devices Dispatch Master delay/reverb, Red Panda Context reverb/delay, and Boss DD-3 delay. So far I'm really liking them. The Pharaoh is a darker/warmer fuzz (at least through my Rockerverb 50 MKI). The option to use germanium, silicon, or to just bypass the diodes is pretty cool, with germanium being a little fuller, warmer, and more "natural" sounding, the silicon sounding a little more harsh or raspy, and the bypass providing a big boost in volume. The Dispatch Master is fairly simple, with digital delay and reverb together in one pedal. You can use one or the other or both just by manipulating the knobs. It won't overwhelm your sound with a massive wall of reverb or crazy, oscillating delay like my Carbon Copy does, but it sounds great with what it does. The Context offers a wider range of sounds. You can use the digital delay with some reverb or without, and again it won't oscillate like an analog delay but the sound does warp when you adjust the rate. I believe it has a longer repeat time available than the Dispatch Master. The different versions of reverb offer a lot of options to play with, going from subtle reverb in the background to massive ambient washes of sound. While I think the Dispatch Master does subtle reverb better, both pedals are great in their own ways. As for the DD-3, I haven't actually even used it. The guy I was trading with threw it in last minute since he no longer had any use for it. That being said, it's a DD-3. I more or less know what to expect.

Overall I'm happy with my trade. I also got a Novation Circuit groovebox and some cash. So if anyone has any experience with the Circuit and has any tips or tricks, let me know!
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
I don't know if that was a good trade- I don't track stuff like that- but I know the non-Boss pedals out of those 4, and those are quite nice. IMHO, good score!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
dannyalcatraz Thanks! Yeah, I'm really digging the pedals. It wouldn't have been a good trade for just those, but between the pedals, the Circuit, and the money he put in on top, I think it was very fair. Plus he was a cool guy, got to hang out with him for a little bit and shoot the breeze while we each tried the gear.
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Congrats! Looks like a good trade to me. Got stuff you can use for something you no longer need. Always good to do that... and still have an Orange to run them through