Yes I know, there a tons of threads about what amp to use for posthardcore etc. so I hope you guys don't mind me asking this stuff again.

I recently got rid of my Orange OTR 120 loved the amp but I figured I need two channels in the future.

My band plays posthardcore/ sludgy/blackened metal stuff with clean athmospheric parts in between so the range of bands that sound a like is pretty wide but here a few, where I dig their sound:

Light Bearer, Fall of Efrafa, Oathbreaker, Planks, Omega Massif, Deafheaven, Jungblut, Kokomo, Russian Circles and so on...

So I really love sparkling clean tones but need the high gain tone at the same time . Allready thought about JCM800 or Sovteks but I guess I would miss a second channel.

Budget is around 1000-1200€ and allready thought about:

Orange RV mkii100
Peavey 6505
Marshall Jvm 410
ENGL Fireball/Poerball

Mesa, Diezel and co. is out of range for mue due to small budget ๐Ÿ˜ž

So any Experiences with achieving the tone I'd like to get?

Thank you in advance for your help! Really appreciate it!
EVH 5150 III has a 50 watt version that is about $1000, similar lead channel as the 6505 but cleaner clean channel. The Sovtek MIG shouldn't be ruled out, then stack pedals on top of it. For this genre I really don't see why you'd need anything but a crunchy clean anyway...

Personally I'd go with a loud tube amp that has decent overall sound and stack pedals on top. Might look at Laney IRT or one of the older VH or TT heads.
I'll second the 5150 III, granted I am a bit biased. I have got a pretty good Deafheaven tone out of it. 
Gibson LP traditional and DC standard, PRS S2 Custom 24, MIA Standard Strat, Charvel So Cal Pro Mod, Schecter Banshee 7
EVH 5153, Mesa DR Tremoverb combo 2-2x12's
Line 6 M13
Quote by diabolical
EVH 5150 III has a 50 watt version that is about $1000, similar lead channel as the 6505 but cleaner clean channel. The Sovtek MIG shouldn't be ruled out, then stack pedals on top of it. For this genre I really don't see why you'd need anything but a crunchy clean anyway...

Personally I'd go with a loud tube amp that has decent overall sound and stack pedals on top. Might look at Laney IRT or one of the older VH or TT heads.

pretty tough to get a used evhiii around here... We got lots of atmospheric parts where a crunchy clean just doesn't fit... at least for my taste.
Got an offer for a rockerverb mk2 100w, so any thoughts on that?
Where exactly is 'around here' for you?  Doesn't help much to not tell us where you are located when looking/searching for an amp.
Gear: Gibson Les Paul Studio, Gibson SG Special, Fender Stratocaster, Fender Telecaster, Fender Jazzmaster, Gretsch Pro Jet, Carvin C350, Epiphone ES-339 P90, Epiphone ES-335 Pro. Peavey 6505, Sovtek MIG-100, Vox AC30, Peavey XXX.