Hi!

I'm developing an app for practising guitar (among other instruments). I'm looking for feedback and feature requests - especially how it can be extended to fit your use-cases.

It lets you play songs on your device at a different pitch or tempo for practising when playing along. It's got a few extra features,

* Change pitch/tempo of songs on device
* Save positions in track for quick navigation (e.g. solos)
* Loop sections of a song
* Speed trainer that starts with a low tempo, and increases gradually

It's iOS only, and you can read from here (https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/pocket-jam-change-tempo-bpm-pitch-of-any-song/id1153284525?mt=8)

I'll give codes so you don't have to purchase it. To use them,

* Go to the App Store
* On the main page (featured), scroll to the bottom
* Click redeem

I'll put the first 5 codes here, but feel free PM me or post here if you want one sent to you.

Note if you were feeling kind enough to rate the app in the App Store, you won't be able to if you use a code. Just thought I'd mention this, as the App Store just sort of hangs when you try this!

CODES

YMA4Y76MXK3L
A4X9HLN33LF3
N33NAYKJJEN9
NTFHEPAEMMLL
P6NY4APMTY4L
thats pretty cool
i'll check it out

EDIT:

just tried it out, it works well for its intents and purposes -- still trying to get a hang of the looping, though

for fun, i did -5 pitch and 50% tempo to Alice in Chains' song "Nutshell"
it turns the song into the most deeply mellow- chopped n screwed sounding thing ever lol
nice app, i like how you can listen to the tracks while the app is closed, too
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

if you're looking to test betas, UG is the right place

obvs mean the fish
Quote by JustRooster
That's a shamanic incantation of truth if I ever heard one.