Anyone tried these? Thought about picking up the crusaders which are a knock off of the duncan invaders. Ive heard some say the dragonfires cut better than invaders.
Haven't tried them, but I have heard their pickups in general are pretty much the same as GFS and Guitar Heads pickups. And those seem to get glowing reviews in a "for the price" kind of way. GH has the hex bucker which is similar.

I have also heard the Crusaders cut better.

Sorry I'm not much help. I'm just as curious about them.
Quote by lon6505
Anyone tried these?  Thought about picking up the crusaders which are a knock off of the duncan invaders. Ive heard some say the dragonfires cut better than invaders.

probably any pickup will "cut" better than an invader, they're eqed to have very little treble.

i've tried a lot of lower cost pickups just for the fun of it, Calig, multiple Chinese pickups, guitar madness... in the end they're all basically the same thing. They all sound pretty decent. The biggest thing i've noticed is that their built quality isn't as good as something like Dimarzio. The materials are cheap, but they get the job done and sound OK. Some sound a bit weak though