First of all, I'm sure this is a bit of an odd question, why wouldn't I know what guitar I've bought?
Well, I bought this around 2011/2012 during Black Friday at Best Buy. At the time, I knew what it was, and I still do, but I've learned there are different models of what I've got. I'm also very confused when the order came (I ordered online) and was in an ESP packaging.

So here's what I know:

Schecter
Diamond Series
C-1
Gloss White
24 frets
6 strings
Inlays are dots
2 Duncan Designed pickups

Also 2 pictures that might help identify it:
http://imgur.com/a/qQ7Eu
Sounds like you already know all you need
Quote by EndTheRapture51
hard sciences don't have correct and incorrect answers actually
Sounds like you've got a Schecter C-1 Diamond series there, in gloss white with 24 frets, 6 strings, dot inlays and 2 Duncan Designed pickups.
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
Sounds like you've got a Schecter C-1 Diamond series there, in gloss white with 24 frets, 6 strings, dot inlays and 2 Duncan Designed pickups.

I thought there are different kinds of C-1's, ive seen some hellraiser and some that arent diamond series and some that are
Quote by StewieSwan
Sounds like you already know all you need

Welcome back.

I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
hey i did some researching and it looks you have a Schecter Diamond Series C-1 Gloss White 24 frets 6 strings Inlays are dots and 2 Duncan Designed pickups, but what you need is a new amp
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Dont let them discourage you ill help you out.

From what I can tell it looks you have a Schecter Diamond Series C-1 Gloss White 24 frets 6 strings Inlays are dots and 2 Duncan Designed pickups
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I mean, seriously, what are you trying to figure out?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by zgr0826
Welcome back.

man o man i wish you guys could see ali's thread
Quote by EndTheRapture51
hard sciences don't have correct and incorrect answers actually
In TS's defense, I coincidentally have that exact same guitar, except as a 7 string (C7). Bought it used in 2012ish and I know what he's going through. I think Schecter pretty much got rid of all traces of the Diamond C series, so it's hard to find info like what year they were made or how much they originally sold for online. Hard to even find pictures of them. Much less, ones for sale.

If it helps, I don't think they're associated with any model. I'm pretty sure they were their own models before they deemed them as obsolete and got rid of them so they can start branching out the main models used today. That's just my guess though.

Edit: extra large font so my super srs and helpful post doesn't go unnoticed.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at May 4, 2017,
Quote by StewieSwan
man o man i wish you guys could see ali's thread

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Oh that's ol' Mrs. Brady, a really nice lady. Lives uptown on Broadway Ave, makes the best kugel you'll ever have.
Quote by RebelHeartbeat
First of all, I'm sure this is a bit of an odd question, why wouldn't I know what guitar I've bought?
Well, I bought this around 2011/2012 during Black Friday at Best Buy. At the time, I knew what it was, and I still do, but I've learned there are different models of what I've got. I'm also very confused when the order came (I ordered online) and was in an ESP packaging.

So here's what I know:

Schecter
Diamond Series
C-1
Gloss White
24 frets
6 strings
Inlays are dots
2 Duncan Designed pickups

Also 2 pictures that might help identify it:
http://imgur.com/a/qQ7Eu

Looks to me like a Schecter Diamond Series C-1 Gloss White 24 frets 6 strings Inlays are dots and 2 Duncan Designed pickups

Seriously, why are you asking here?
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by MeGaDeth2314

Yep, this dude gots it.
-BUBBA-
this guy can't take a joke
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Thread was moved to forum: Electric Guitar

(getting you back Roc8995)
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by RebelHeartbeat
I thought there are different kinds of C-1's, ive seen some hellraiser and some that arent diamond series and some that are

All mass produced Shecter's are Diamond Series, the only ones that are not are the American made custom shops.  Schecter isn't like ESP, Gibson or Fender that make a cheaper brand of the same type of guitars, Schecter is Schecter.  The Name on the truss rod on Schecter's is the actual name of the model/guitar it is.  
Last edited by Way Cool JR. at May 4, 2017,
Quote by Way Cool JR.
All mass produced Shecter's are Diamond Series, the only ones that are not are the American made custom shops.  Schecter isn't like ESP, Gibson or Fender that make a cheaper brand of the same type of guitars, Schecter is Schecter.  The Name on the truss rod on Schecter's is the actual name of the model/guitar it is.  

Agreed I have a Damien Elite-7 and that it what it says on the TR cover, it says Diamond Series below the Schecter logo.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by Way Cool JR.

Yep. Mine says C-1 Exotic, because that's what it is. Yours says C-1, because that's what it is.
if i was a betting man id say you have a Schecter Diamond Series C-1 Gloss White 24 frets 6 strings dots inlays and 2 Duncan Designed pickups. but without more pics i can't be sure.
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
These responses...this is why I love UG. 

To the original poster, you answered your own questions. Unless you want to know manufacturing date, you've got all the important details.