Page 1 of 3
*laugh* Discuss!!!
Many of us are all too familiar with the "beer goggles" effect: friends and strangers alike become more attractive after a drink or two. Undoubtedly, drinking alcohol lowers our inhibitions and makes us more open to experimentation with the same sex. In a new study, published in The Journal of Social Psychology, straight men were found to be more physically attracted to other men after a few drinks.

http://www.medicaldaily.com/drinking-alcohol-makes-straight-men-more-sexually-fluid-beer-goggles-boost-416786
lol nah
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I find it's actually the opposite and other men just look more and more like sacks of flesh, where as I start to get these over whelming compulsive urges to have sex with women.

I mean sometimes I think I feel some chemistry towards men, but I think it;s generally normal feelings that you keep with some people that you are compatible with or whatever. I think most of us all have chemistry in some way with another, but it's still not the same as with women. I cannot really see myself loving men in the same way. I get bored when I am with them all of the time and there is nothing I really find that fascinating or interesting. When it comes to socializing, men are like the ocean I have to swim through to while women are the oxygen or land. Something like that.
Last edited by tear2slitwrists at May 4, 2017,
Quote by tear2slitwrists
I find it's actually the opposite and other men just look more and more like sacks of flesh, where as I start to get these over whelming compulsive urges to have sex with women.

I mean sometimes I think I feel some chemistry towards men, but I think it;s generally normal feelings that you keep with some people that you are compatible with or whatever. I think most of us all have chemistry in some way with another, but it's still not the same as with women. I cannot really see myself loving men in the same way. I get bored when I am with them all of the time and there is nothing I really find that fascinating or interesting. When it comes to socializing, men are like the ocean I have to swim through to while women are the oxygen or land. Something like that.

Same
Quote by Skibolky
No one can really fuck with the power of empathy.
rape
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Idk, I have a hard time being sexually aroused at all when I'm not sober.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
blah blah blah I give more sexual fluids when I'm drinking blah blah blah
On the real though, I can't say I've noticed this at all. I can tell if a man is attractive or not, but sober or drunk I'm not attracted to men. I'm a total horndog when I'm drunk too.
This field study, conducted outside of bars in the Midwestern United States,
Well that explains everything huehuehue.

Seriously though, I'm questioning whether it was sexual interest or just an admittance of attractiveness that this result was based on. If I'm drunk and see a good looking dude, I'd probably feel more comfortable saying so than I would if I was sober. Doesn't mean I wanna bang.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I don't understand the beer goggles thing at all

In fact I don't understand how beer affects other people much at all. I'm pretty much the same drunk as I am sober, just dumber
Last week I went out drinking
I went out drinking at a gay bar
I ended up whoring around

therefore

OP is truu
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
I went to a gay bar one time, but i don't like bars and find them awkward, also it sounds homophobic but I don't get along with most gay people very well for some reason. I just find that they are kind of weird, and they all sort of seem deviant and awkward and it's hard to talk to them in a normal way that you do with most other people, like they're just something weird about them. It's not just their sexual preferences I do not think. Like, whatever it is that makes them gay just makes me not compatible with them. It's also not like, the men are like women, and the women are like men. I don't know how to explain it.

It's like their vibes, energy and things they like (notice how, there's kind of a distinct style for gay scenes, like it is it's own style?) and I just don't relate to it at all. I find some of them kind of grody I guess.
Last edited by tear2slitwrists at May 5, 2017,
Alcohol is known to impair judgement. Why would it be any different. I normally wouldnt hook up with a girl twice my size, but throw alcohol into the equation and the outcome may be different.
Makes sense. When I'm drunk I can literally cum to anything.
Quote by JustRooster
I know deployment definitely increases the level of "No Homo."

I find that most people who feel the need to constantly say "No Homo" are far more likely to be suppressing homosexual urges.

OT: I could definitely see it.
Quote by drdoom8793
I find that most people who feel the need to constantly say "No Homo" are far more likely to be suppressing homosexual urges.

OT: I could definitely see it.

maximum homo
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Why am I here? I'm a teenage grey asexual girl who's panromantic… This wouldn't affect me at all…
Just a teenage girl who loves playing guitar way too much, if that's even possible.

I live for my girlfriend. <3
EpiExplorerdrdoom8793

The "correct" term is heteroflexible, but you are correct that it is also (less) refered to as mostly straight.
Just a teenage girl who loves playing guitar way too much, if that's even possible.

#StewieThread?
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Drinking does not make me attracted to men.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by eGraham

me
PM me for newts
I assume it would also work the other way around too. A gay man might find girls more attractive when drinking.

Quote by eGraham

I can relate to this, but for me it was because I had to be ever vigilant when I got loaded, I had a tendency to shag any woman with a pulse and experience great regret come morning.
After a few mistakes getting drunk = no sex for 33.
Quote by 33db
I can relate to this, but for me it was because I had to be ever vigilant when I got loaded, I had a tendency to shag any woman with a pulse and experience great regret come morning.

Where I come from we call those women Klingons, you know the kind you wouldn't screw with your buddy's junk. When it comes close to last call if you get too close to them they will "cling on" to you and if you've drank too much you may wake up next to one. cringe!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Last edited by Evilnine at May 5, 2017,
Quote by gogiregion
EpiExplorerdrdoom8793

The "correct" term is heteroflexible, but you are correct that it is also (less) refered to as mostly straight.

Why am I even tagged in this.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by EpiExplorer
Why am I even tagged in this.

Reasons.

Quote by gogiregion
Reasons.

Oh dont go all enigmatic and Blode on me, next you'll be starting every post with ^ and doing ellipses at every clause.

Quote by whoomit
EpiExplorer
We all know about the xmas party

I aint shy bout nuffin, m8. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Well that explains everything huehuehue.

Seriously though, I'm questioning whether it was sexual interest or just an admittance of attractiveness that this result was based on. If I'm drunk and see a good looking dude, I'd probably feel more comfortable saying so than I would if I was sober. Doesn't mean I wanna bang.

My thoughts exactly.
EpiExplorer 
^ you must be joking . . . right . . .
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by Evilnine
Where I come from we call those women Klingons, you know the kind you wouldn't screw with your buddy's junk. When it comes close to last call if you get too close to them they will "cling on" to you and if you've drank too much you may wake up next to one. cringe!

We called them coyote dates, because in the morning if she was on your arm, you would chew it off rather than wake her.
Like a coyote in a trap.
Page 1 of 3