Page 1 of 2
This is some music from Mexico I like.

enjoy. or don't. me vale madre.

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Mfw Mexican music

Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
This is good thread and I like your avatar
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
;index=17&list=PLCCF632C039EE3596

;index=4&list=PLm1WqxbDXbNCHPH-IXRW0HUacK-xzBr6L

;list=PLm1WqxbDXbNCHPH-IXRW0HUacK-xzBr6L&index=12

;list=PLm1WqxbDXbNCHPH-IXRW0HUacK-xzBr6L&index=17

;index=8&list=RDQMKJKpGZrMFH8

is what I'm listening
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
^this video adbot is fascinating

Here are some fajitas:

How do you e-mail them to your mouth? Can't find the button for that ho ho!
Well to be honest, I live in Canada and whilst we did not have a large population of Mexican's, it certainly had a high number of Asian American's constantly moving here, and buying up a large percentage of the real-estate in the society's and largely rising the price to exuberant levels for everyone, whilst trying to eek out levels of control over people as well as they own most of the property. So like, they get to dictate every little personal thing about your life, your goals, your career, your education level, etc. 

Anyway, most Canadians seem to be okay with this, in fact, Canada's act sort of 'liberal' (suddenly, when no one was liberal before' but yet, you cannot have a direct or honest conversation with anyone these days. So, to balance this all out, they let a bunch of Mexicans and then all of a sudden there was Taco restaurants and stands everywhere I shit you not.

They all started moving in and driving their souped up Cadillac everywhere and the like, and some of them sort of look suspiciously like they are in gangs and as well I heard Mexicans playing Spanish music everywhere.

So, after trying desperately to get through to people I have come across in my travels I have come to the conclusion that most people have surely lost their minds, but the Mexicans are sort of okay. I like they way more then the Asians and I hope they scare the shit out of the Asians. At least we have a shared history together. I am going to go the States soon to see how it's fairing and talk to Americans there, and also I moving to the only Nationalist and part of the country that wants to stay independent because again, it's kind of crazy. I am part Native American, and as well Jewish a bit amongst other things. So, in some instances I look sort of mexican, and I noticed the mexicans seem to take well to me, but it;s kind of ironic in some ways that are difficult to describe. 
Last edited by tear2slitwrists at May 5, 2017,
Fuck the French!

#TheTrueMeaningOfCincoDeMayo
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Last edited by Evilnine at May 5, 2017,
Quote by tear2slitwrists
Well to be honest, I live in Canada and whilst we did not have a large population of Mexican's, it certainly had a high number of Asian American's constantly moving here, and buying up a large percentage of the real-estate in the society's and largely rising the price to exuberant levels for everyone, whilst trying to eek out levels of control over people as well as they own most of the property. So like, they get to dictate every little personal thing about your life, your goals, your career, your education level, etc. 

Anyway, most Canadians seem to be okay with this, in fact, Canada's act sort of 'liberal' (suddenly, when no one was liberal before' but yet, you cannot have a direct or honest conversation with anyone these days. So, to balance this all out, they let a bunch of Mexicans and then all of a sudden there was Taco restaurants and stands everywhere I shit you not.

They all started moving in and driving their souped up Cadillac everywhere and the like, and some of them sort of look suspiciously like they are in gangs and as well I heard Mexicans playing Spanish music everywhere.

So, after trying desperately to get through to people I have come across in my travels I have come to the conclusion that most people have surely lost their minds, but the Mexicans are sort of okay. I like they way more then the Asians and I hope they scare the shit out of the Asians. At least we have a shared history together. I am going to go the States soon to see how it's fairing and talk to Americans there, and also I moving to the only Nationalist and part of the country that wants to stay independent because again, it's kind of crazy. I am part Native American, and as well Jewish a bit amongst other things. So, in some instances I look sort of mexican, and I noticed the mexicans seem to take well to me, but it;s kind of ironic in some ways that are difficult to describe. 

Is this the racist Hal-Sephira?
From Amores Perros "Loves A Bitch" But it can mean many things depending on context.
I like the classics:

“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I discovered it was wise to know what was being said on the track, I was listening to Mexican gangster music for a while and a friendly Latino advised me against playing a certain track.
*shrug*
It's a crime that I have to work today and can't be eating fajitas and nachos at some Mexican restaurant.
Quote by WaterGod
It's a crime that I have to work today and can't be eating fajitas and nachos at some Mexican restaurant.

Now I've got a hankering for a Corona and some of my special Ultra Nachos (I use Ruffles Cheddar and Sour Cream chips).
Thought about buying corona when I was at the liquor store but couldn't pass up the blueberry ale
Quote by TheChaz
Is this the racist Hal-Sephira?

Ah yes, whose to say it today's obscenely politically correct and uncertain time we live in today, where not everything is as it seems, correct? this is when you silence some one with dissenting views to your own, you throw a hail of verbal stones at them and christen them as such things as 'racists' and yet how hypocritically other pressing and concerning acts of social inequality seem to fall by the wayside, on such deaf ears? 

Freedom of speech? what's that? sorry, all I hear is "racist bigot, nazi" That's right, even if rich foreign migrates move into different countries and buy up all the property and raise the cost of living exponentially, and happen to all be of a certain nationality, and ethnicity, it's like "totally racist" to like, notice stuff like that, even though it's hypocritically call anyone else a racist, or a nazi for doing so; especially cuz you know, we all need cheap labor, and the only way to do that is continually let foreigners in who will work and compete for ever lowering pay wages at stores like Walmart and Costco, and then throwing out anyone else out on the street instead of having true equality and progress and then call yourself a "liberal" all of the same.

I like how it's totally okay to make fun of or disprove of white people whenever anyone see's fit, but yet every other ethnic groups gets a 'out of jail' free, oppressed minority card when it comes to that matter. 
Last edited by tear2slitwrists at May 6, 2017,
First of all, this thread should be deleted for being laggy as fuck. Secondly...New Mexico is cleaner than the other Mexico
Quote by TobusRex
First of all, this thread should be deleted for being laggy as fuck. Secondly...New Mexico is cleaner than the other Mexico

I really wish I could just make the embedded videos a hyperlink instead. Are people really not bothered that it takes fucking YEARS to load a thread like this?

I tested it, took about 20 seconds to fully load this page.
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Last edited by ElMaco at May 6, 2017,
Quote by tear2slitwrists
Ah yes, whose to say it today's obscenely politically correct and uncertain time we live in today, where not everything is as it seems, correct? this is when you silence some one with dissenting views to your own, you throw a hail of verbal stones at them and christen them as such things as 'racists' and yet how hypocritically other pressing and concerning acts of social inequality seem to fall by the wayside, on such deaf ears? 

Freedom of speech? what's that? sorry, all I hear is "racist bigot, nazi" That's right, even if rich foreign migrates move into different countries and buy up all the property and raise the cost of living exponentially, and happen to all be of a certain nationality, and ethnicity, it's like "totally racist" to like, notice stuff like that, even though it's hypocritically call anyone else a racist, or a nazi for doing so; especially cuz you know, we all need cheap labor, and the only way to do that is continually let foreigners in who will work and compete for ever lowering pay wages at stores like Walmart and Costco, and then throwing out anyone else out on the street instead of having true equality and progress and then call yourself a "liberal" all of the same.

I like how it's totally okay to make fun of or disprove of white people whenever anyone see's fit, but yet every other ethnic groups gets a 'out of jail' free, oppressed minority card when it comes to that matter. 

Quote by tear2slitwrists

Fuck off lol.
Quote by ElMaco
I really wish I could just make the embedded videos a hyperlink instead. Are people really not bothered that it takes fucking YEARS to load a thread like this?

I tested it, took about 20 seconds to fully load this page.

I'd think the fact that I bitched about the thread's technical merit pretty much says it all. I don't generally bitch about threads that much. If I don't find the thread's title particularly interesting I'll probably take a pass. This type thing, for example. https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1741094

It is always possible that I will decide to crash said conversation and have a little fun at their expense, calling them nerds or some shit like that. Little, whiny ass basement dwelling homos, as it were. But I'd never do something like that. Why? Because Captain Kangaroo told me to treat people different than me nicely. 
but mooney aintchu black???
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
I get about 31 meg DL speed. I think that's pretty good, not T1 level (100 Meg), but pretty good (Amazon Prime is streaming "Deadwood" in the background"). . And this page downloads slow as fuck for me. I bet most the guys from third world countries, like Scotland and Uganda, probably have a lot slower speeds than that. 
Quote by TobusRex
I get about 31 meg DL speed. I think that's pretty good, not T1 level (100 Meg), but pretty good (Amazon Prime is streaming "Deadwood" in the background"). . And this page downloads slow as fuck for me. I bet most the guys from third world countries, like Scotland and Uganda, probably have a lot slower speeds than that. 

Well I got your T1 level DL speed and it's still slow as fuck. I can't even imagine opening this thread with a tablet or a phone.
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by ElMaco
Well I got your T1 level DL speed and it's still slow as fuck. I can't even imagine opening this thread with a tablet or a phone.

That's because you think everybody here has a super fast connection. Not the case. Like I said I'm doing this and streaming Deadwood, and this thread bogs me the fuck down. It actually killed my browser last night at work. I like Mexicans, mind you. I fuck them every chance I get. But this thread...is excessive. You shouldn't have linked so much. Stick to 3- 5 videos next time, max. Appreciate the effort, and like I said I like Mexicans, but please more "bite sized" pieces, not an entire encyclopedia. 
Quote by zgr0826
Fuck the French!

#TheTrueMeaningOfCincoDeMayo

No matter where you are on the political spectrum, we can all agree we hate the French.
if I had to drown in something, I'd probably choose guacamole, so yeah
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
Quote by WaterGod
No matter where you are on the political spectrum, we can all agree we hate the French.

I don't hate them, but you might say even the French hate the French as some of them are voting for Macron.
Quote by WaterGod

Yes, it's very obvious that the majority of the world hates freedom, democracy and anything at all high minded. 
Page 1 of 2