Page 1 of 5
Its a shame that it looks like Macron will win. Le Pen was the way to go.

Enjoy your terrorist attacks, France. You're once again waving a giant white flag.
RIP Tom Searle.
Mmmm Macaroni...
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Mmmm Macaron...
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Hey macerana
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Macaroons
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Maceration of my marinaded macaroni
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Quote by neidnarb11890
le pen is mightier than le sword

lol
My God, it's full of stars!
Dreadnought 

le lol
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by MH400
Its a shame that it looks like Macron will win. Le Pen was the way to go.

Enjoy your terrorist attacks, France. You're once again waving a giant white flag.

What would Le Pen have done to "protect" France??  Turn it into a police state? Are the rightwingers in France as stupid as they are in the USA, or are they a different breed of winger? 
I think France will be just fine at not whipping up into mass hysteria and stripping rights from people because of a political boogeyman. Good on them for not making the same anti-globalist, xenophobic decision that happened with Trump and brexit
Penne > Macaroni
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
So, are French Fries limp, not rigid like FREEDOM FRIES? 

AMERICA, FUCK YEAH!
Guitar/Bass:
Schecter: Damien 6/Stilletto Extreme 5, Squier: Bullet HSS*, Washburn RX10*/WG-587, Agile Septor 727
*mods

Amps/FX
Peavey: Vypyr 30/Max 112 (200W), ISP: Decimator

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Understood- I waste money on amps*, too.

justinguitar.com is the answer
Bunch of SEXISTS refused to vote for a woman smdh. Au revoir, France. 
Quote by Mean Mr Mustard
I think France will be just fine at not whipping up into mass hysteria and stripping rights from people because of a political boogeyman. Good on them for not making the same anti-globalist, xenophobic decision that happened with Trump and brexit

"Europe and the world expect us to defend the spirit of the enlightenment that is threatened in so many places," Macron 
lb-post-6d779bc715df41bdfe5893465eec4747@livefyre.com&hubRefSrc=permalink">told a rapturous audience 
gathered  in front of the glass pyramids outside Paris’s Louvre museum. He  promised to ensure there would be no reason to vote for “the extremes”  after his five years in office. "

Is he centric a bit? I have mixed feelings about the whole thing. Why is it that Trump and Brexit look so oddly similar? it's just so suspicious to me. 

I honestly think globalism is terrible, but I would never really put faith into the elected officials at this point. I've sort of lost hope in the populis reading enough books to be well informed and not being prejudiced or bigoted so I don't even know anymore. I feel like you just have to worry about not getting blown up. 
Last edited by tear2slitwrists at May 8, 2017,
The Alt-Right's meltdown over this is hilarious

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
 It was the third consecutive defeat for a European far-right populist party, including 
Geert Wilders’s
 high-profile loss in the Netherlands back in March. But those who  support such populist extremist policies are likely to remain  optimistic. Le Pen’s far-right nationalist party won the highest number  of votes it has ever received in modern French history and, like in the  Netherlands, the terms of the debate — especially on immigration  —  tacked sharply to the right during the presidential campaign.    

The last weeks have been characterized by a stark division between  visions of France: Macron ran on a platform of optimism that called for  embracing Europe, globalization, immigration and freedom of movement  between countries. Le Pen presented a dark, pessimistic, nationalist,  and xenophobic image of the country, a nation with closed borders and a  much diminished role relationship to Europe.  "

haha, that's what I figured, it's such bullshit. Globalism is basically just basically just global crony capitalism under the guise of "liberalism" or whatever, it was such a good plan for them, liberalism is always "good" it could never be used for wrong doing right? "xenophobic" being basically, anything that goes against their political correctness. I guess it's racist not to want to get your country taken over by a large degree of unknown people, some of whom are potentially criminals. 

God, people are so greedy and selfish they'd even use liberalism against everyone, I mean how smiley can you be? it's just a joke. 
Last edited by tear2slitwrists at May 8, 2017,
Quote by WaterGod
Why did the alt right want a woman to be president so bad?

their hatred of muslamics outweighs their hatred of women

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Imagine electing a granny fetishist to lead your country
I have nothing important to say
Quote by JackSaints
Imagine electing a granny fetishist to lead your country

To be far, she was the age he is now when they first met. That's barely even cougar territory.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
If her name was "Le Penis" she would have won.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by EpiExplorer
To be far, she was the age he is now when they first met. That's barely even cougar territory.

True. I fully understand wanting to bang an older woman, but marrying one is a bit much. Especially because she has 3 kids, one of whom is apparently older than he is.  
I have nothing important to say
Quote by EpiExplorer

No lets be real fair, he was 15 when they started their "relationship" in this country that's a crime.

He is a plant, this was a fake election.
"Macron’s victory is a "phenomenal achievement" for the 39-year-old former Rothschild banker, who has never before held elected office and whose political movement En Marche! was set up barely a year ago. "

Some weirdo with a mother complex stuck into office because he will do as he is told.

EDIT: Doesn't help that 11% of the French population are Muslim either, the CIA state that it only takes changing the minds of 3% to sway and/or overthrow a government.
This is why "revolutions" invariably start in colleges and universities, bunch of easily manipulated zipper heads there ripe for the picking.
Last edited by 33db at May 8, 2017,
Quote by 33db
No lets be real fair, he was 15 when they started their "relationship" in this country that's a crime.

He is a plant, this was a fake election.
"Macron’s victory is a "phenomenal achievement" for the 39-year-old former Rothschild banker, who has never before held elected office and whose political movement En Marche! was set up barely a year ago. "

Some weirdo with a mother complex stuck into office because he will do as he is told.

hey fatlard, havent seen you around here for a while
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by EpiExplorer
hey fatlard, havent seen you around here for a while

You have to say fatlard 3 times before he appears.
Quote by 33db
You have to say fatlard 3 times before he appears.

nah, you'll do
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
Quote by 33db
EDIT: Doesn't help that 11% of the French population are Muslim either, the CIA state that it only takes changing the minds of 3% to sway and/or overthrow a government.
This is why "revolutions" invariably start in colleges and universities, bunch of easily manipulated zipper heads there ripe for the picking.

I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by zgr0826

He meant to say 'zgr-heads' obvs.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
Quote by zgr0826

I know, guy's a meanie. sick 'em ziggy, sick 'em hard
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
Quote by EpiExplorer
I know, guy's a meanie. sick 'em ziggy, sick 'em hard

Yeah like a guy with a cat avatar is anything to worry about, and I don't get the pic you posted or what it means so I'm bullet proof thanks to my ignorance of memery.
Why are we acting like France matters?

"Every day I wonder how many things I am dead wrong about."
Page 1 of 5