Page 1 of 3
I had a couple of moments, nothing grand but still make me cringe when I think about em'. What about you guys?
No, but I've had some gay/bi sexual friends and I swear to god they just cannot understand that I am straight.

Like one time I was having this long deep conversation with one of my bi-sexual friend and he got really excited all of a sudden and got and ran to the bathroom and it was very obviously that he put lube all over his hands and then I just ran away horrified to my room. 

And then I had one bi-sexual friend who would randomly say weird shit like "HEY, LET ME SEE IT, LET ME SEE IT, COME ON LET ME SEE IT. LET ME SEE YOUR DICK, COME ON" and I just couldn't believe it. He just wanted me to pull my pants down and show me my dick. 

I do not tolerate this goyim behavior anymore. 
Last edited by tear2slitwrists at May 8, 2017,
Posting in this thread
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Posting in this thread

Or just acknowledging the existence of this thread in general.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by EpiExplorer
Or just acknowledging the existence of this thread in general.

Essentially
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Essentially

luv u man

#AllTheHomo
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by EpiExplorer
luv u man

#AllTheHomo

#BUMBR33D3R
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
#BUMBR33D3R

I was gonna say #H4T3B0N3R too
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
Quote by EpiExplorer
I was gonna say #H4T3B0N3R too

Can I change my name to this when the thread hits 20 pages?
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by tear2slitwrists
No, but I've had some gay/bi sexual friends and I swear to god they just cannot understand that I am straight.

I love when straight people think every gay person they know is extracted to them. lol

The dick story was probably him messing with you.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
my whole life is a gay experience

Quote by theogonia777
I love when straight people think every gay person they know is extracted to them. lol

and probably deservedly
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by theogonia777

just gonna double this quote to point out that spelling error
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
I kissed a boy (and I liked it )
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Posting in thi-
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Posting in this thread

Fuck you.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Well one time I was sucking my boyfriend off and I thought "shit, maybe I'm into dudes"
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
yeah i remember that moment like it was yesterday ...

it all started in 2012 when I made an account on this gay forum called ultimate guitar
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I once touched a boy's hand

with my wiener
Last edited by whoomit at May 8, 2017,
Quote by k.lainad
yeah i remember that moment like it was yesterday ...

it all started in 2012 when I made an account on this gay forum called ultimate guitar

swear for a second that you were gonna channel the spirit of El Bloedde
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
Quote by EpiExplorer
just gonna double this quote to point out that spelling error

It wasn't an error. I typed in the correct word but my phone decided that it should be a different word instead.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I had a gay man hit on me once I told him that I wasn't attracted to men, he said he understood and didn't mean to make things awkward. I still saw him around as we had mutual friends nothing else was ever said.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

I thought I was bi for a while because I'd find myself looking at dudes a lot. Then I got a rectal exam and realized I am definitely not into that, whether on the giving or receiving end. 
Amuro Jay 

Wanna fix that?  

Quote by ErikLensherr

Amuro Jay 

I was actually offering EpiExplorer for this. You naughty boy.

Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by tear2slitwrists

Like one time I was having this long deep conversation with one of my bi-sexual friend and he got really excited all of a sudden and got and ran to the bathroom and it was very obviously that he put lube all over his hands and then I just ran away horrified to my room. 

And then I had one bi-sexual friend who would randomly say weird shit like "HEY, LET ME SEE IT, LET ME SEE IT, COME ON LET ME SEE IT. LET ME SEE YOUR DICK, COME ON" and I just couldn't believe it. He just wanted me to pull my pants down and show me my dick. 

Having seen what you post, this experience you had explains many things.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Yeah, a friend came into my house and by some reason we started to touch each other dicks...

Just kidding, the only gay thing I had that I can remember is a guy who touched my butt every fucking day when I started high school, I was afraid he was going to rape me ._.
How does this thing Works ??!?!
when i was in the middle of blowin' this dude i was licking his balls and he came on my forhead. i thought, "is this gay?" but it passed
Check out my band Disturbed
I know a few people who do the manly-hug thing at the end of a night out and my best mate has an obsession with shaking people's hands. Touching another guy for any reason is obviously unbelievably gay. 

Also I've been to Brighton a number of times. That place is so gay that even having a walk around the beach/marina counts as a gay experience. 
I have nothing important to say
I once listened to Careless Whisper while making dinner with my guy friend.

When he put it on I told him that if anybody walked in right now they would get the wrong impression.
Quote by StewieSwan
when i was in the middle of blowin' this dude i was licking his balls and he came on my forhead. i thought, "is this gay?" but it passed
Did you remember to say "no homo"? That's important.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Coltrane

The apple always falls close to the tree, but the tree always falls on the power lines.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
Quote by tear2slitwrists

Gay jews don't exist?
Jackson DK2
1962 Fender Esquire
PEAVEY JSX 212
PEAVEY 6505+ 112
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Posting in this thread

HA!
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Quote by tear2slitwrists

I don't think you understand gay sex.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
This one time, I had sex with another man, but I said "no homo" afterwards, so I'm in the clear.
Free Ali
Page 1 of 3