I`m debating between the 2.

I have a MIM Start at 550 vs Jackson dinky for 400.

What would you guys go for? I like them all. Would the Fenders have a bigger resell value?
Last edited by mikerockcity at May 8, 2017,
Telling us what colours the guitars are means absolutely nothing whatsoever.

Give us actual information on what models of MIM Strat and Jackson Dinky we're talking about.

Otherwise this thread will be closed for being a total waste of time.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Tuff crowd! That is all the info I have right now. I will take out off the colours since it seems to bother you
You looking at Triple Single Coils (standard strat) or Humbucker Strat? I'm going to assume you're looked at the HSS where there is a humbucker in the bridge and 2 singles.  What kind of music are you looking to play? Metal or a combo of everything?

Fender Candy Apple Red is always a good pick
Quote by mikerockcity
Tuff crowd!  That is all the info I have right now. I will take out off the colours since it seems to bother you

dude he means give us some info that would be useful like ... i dunno what style of music are you playing.  can't help you unless you tell us what you need from a guitar. 
Quote by monwobobbo
dude he means give us some info that would be useful like ... i dunno what style of music are you playing.  can't help you unless you tell us what you need from a guitar. 

Fair enough!

OK So I have An Update!!

As far as what I like to play. It ranges from Metallica to Guns n Roses to Green day to Pink Floyd

Now for the guitars
Fender MIm single coil pick ups for 450
Fender Blacktop Mim 2 covered HUmbucks split 550 Negotiable
The Jackson Dynky is DK2T
And aI saw a Schecter Damian Fr with Floyd rose for 350
Quote by mikerockcity
Fair enough!

OK So I have An Update!!

As far as what I like to play. It ranges from Metallica to Guns n Roses to Green day to Pink Floyd

Now for the guitars
Fender MIm single coil pick ups for 450
Fender Blacktop Mim 2 covered HUmbucks split 550 Negotiable
The Jackson Dynky is DK2T
And aI saw a Schecter Damian Fr with Floyd rose for 350

The DK2T will fit the bill perfectly for the music you are looking to play the Duncan JB/JM pickups will do metal well but also classic rock etc. and clean tones.

You can also look into other MIJ Jacksons like a DKMG, DKMGT or DK2M, I recently aquired a DK2M for $240 in near mint condition with the JB/JM set. I played $300 for both my DKMG and DKMGT.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge