let's make a comparison here.the two guitars that run to my mind when I look fortruly versatile guitar are Ibanez and cort. the two guitars Cort X11 and Ibanez rg 350 dxz were satisfying my requirements. but confused in terms of pickups.
Cort x11 had duncan disigned pickups and the rg 350 dxz had quantum pickups.
I think this pickups are equally amazing.
I like Cort X 11 because of Duncan designed pickups and coil splitting feature which would split the humbucker into a single coil and that gives clean sound and more country like.but I don't know anything about their locking tremolo system.
In ibanez , I think they have good Edge tremelo system but no coil splitting feature.
both guitars Seem awesome. but I want your opinion about this Guitars and help me to choose the right one. I want to play many genres of music in guitar . So I consider a versatile guitar.
I need your suggestions on these guitars.
Personally, I'd save up for a bit higher end Ibanez.  MIJ Ibanez are SO inexpensive compared to other guitars in the same class (older Jackson/Charvel, ESP), but give you just as good quality.  But that's not what you're asking.

I'd get the Ibanez 350, swap the pickups and add the switch.  Adding a coil split switch is super easy, even easier if you just swap the volume pot out for a PUSH/PULL.
Hi Xander Thanks for your advice.
what isyour opinion about Cort X 11 which I mentioned above. they have Duncan designed pickups.
Are this guitar good?
I have no experience with Cort. However I am under the impression they are of low quality.
tons of guitars are made at the Cort factory for a number of other brand names. as for cort itself it depends on the model. they do make some really nice guitars  that are as good as anything you can think of in the lower to mid price range. 
monwobobbo How about Cort X custom with seymour duncan sh1 59' and sh4 jb and double locking trem.
I am planning to buy with vox stomp lab 2g and a Marshall mg10cf Practice amp.
rshivakrishnan  guitar sounds fine (never tried one) however do yourself a favour and skip the MG 10 as it is total crap. i'd suggest skipping the vox stomp lab and getting something like a Peavey VIP series or perhaps the new Boss Katana series amp which will have built in fx and be way better than the Marshall 
Cort X11 hands down.
been using that for 4 years now. No complains.
It can be pretty consistent at any kind of genre and tuning.
At times it sounds better than my Ibanez RG950.
yabbadabbadooo
Quote by rshivakrishnan
monwobobbo But I need a wah pedal.
So shall I buy a modelling amp with Wah Pedal seperate.
Is Roland cube  be enough with a Wah ?

that could work however you really haven't said what styles of music you play or anything else that might be helpful. you'd have to buy a wah anyways as most that are a build in effect suck and of course require an expression pedals to work.  that trem should stay in tune just fine. 
The Marshall MG10 is utter crap. Really is a shame that Marshall is willing to push such a crap product and then allure newbs with the name.

The Peavey Vypyr VIP is really your best option when it comes to getting a half-decent practice amp on the cheap. Forget about getting any effects pedals until you have a decent amp in your possession first.

I would suggest steering clear of double locking tremolo bridges if you only have about $500 to spend. The bridges are made of much cheaper metal on the cheaper guitars and the tuning stability of the guitar suffers. A double locking bridges that cannot say in tune is going to totally infuriate you, and you're better off just not buying a guitar at the price point that has such a bridge in the first place. Until you can afford to get a better quality guitar with a better bridge, they're simply not worth your time. Stick with a fixed bridge.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
rshivakrishnan yes it has a Flyod Rose.
 Marshall MG series and Vox FX units are utter shit. I'd recommend to skip those.
It would be easier if i you tell me your budget.
*I know the Indian market man
yabbadabbadooo
Quote by Arghya Sikdar
rshivakrishnan yes it has a Flyod Rose.
 Marshall MG series and Vox FX units are utter shit. I'd recommend to skip those.
It would be easier if i you tell me your budget.
*I know the Indian market man

My Budget is Rs 40000.
I am planning to buy Cort X Custom Worth 30k in Bajaao.
The problem is I need a practice amp along with effects and wah Pedal With the remaining money.
But I cant find the one in this I think Roland Cube will just do fine but wah Pedal will be nil if I do that.l am planning to buy online.
rshivakrishnan  The Cort X11 is kind of better than the custom.

If you can raise your budget a bit then I won't suggest you to buy a solid state branded amp. They definitely have limitations. I would say , better get a Line 6 Firehawk FX or Line 6 AmpliFi FX 100. They have amp , cabinet and mic simulations and would sound 20 times better than your solid state practice amps (HD series is outdated). Get a clean channel Stranger cube ( hardly Rs. 3k).

Let me see how much you need now -

Cort X 11 (around 24k in Bajaao)
Line 6 Amplifi FX ( 23k in audiobuy.in ) / Firehawk (34k in audiobuy.in )
Stranger cube 20 (3k you'll find in any music store near you )

***If you can spend some more , I'm selling my peavey 6505+ for Rs. 85,500
yabbadabbadooo
Quote by Arghya Sikdar
rshivakrishnan  The Cort X11 is kind of better than the custom.

If you can raise your budget a bit then I won't suggest you to buy a solid state branded amp. They definitely have limitations. I would say , better get a Line 6 Firehawk FX or Line 6 AmpliFi FX 100. They have amp , cabinet and mic simulations and would sound 20 times better than your solid state practice amps (HD series is outdated). Get a clean channel Stranger cube ( hardly Rs. 3k).

Let me see how much you need now -

Cort X 11 (around 24k in Bajaao)
Line 6 Amplifi FX ( 23k in audiobuy.in ) / Firehawk (34k in audiobuy.in )
Stranger cube 20 (3k you'll find in any music store near you )

***If you can spend some more , I'm selling my peavey 6505+ for Rs. 85,500
But line is too expensive for me and it outcrosses my budget.
How about buying Cort X11 along with vox Valvatronix Vt 20+. They comes with a true tube to give orginal sound. Whats your opinion?
rshivakrishnan IDK about the VT20+. But I have been using my uncle's VOX AC30 since the last 12 years. Have recorded every single thing with that. It's the best thing ever. I just  create patches on my BIAS Desktop and bypass it through the AC30. I think the VT 20+ would maintain a reputation.

But before buying , go to a music store , try out the equipment and buy what you're comfortable and satisfied with.
Do not jump into conclusion based on internet reviews.
yabbadabbadooo
Quote by rshivakrishnan
But line is too expensive for me and it outcrosses my budget.
How about buying Cort X11 along with vox Valvatronix Vt 20+. They comes with a true tube to give orginal sound. Whats your opinion?

Nothing wrong with the VT20 for playing around the house and jamming with a buddy I have one and still use it from time to time for practice, for gigging not gonna work well..
Jackson DK2
1962 Fender Esquire
PEAVEY JSX 212
PEAVEY 6505+ 112