Page 1 of 2
..and it feels so good til finally have it out there! Would really love to hear what you guys think about the song and the video!

Gear:
2011 Fender American Standard Stratocaster
2012 Tanglewood TW170

Boss Katana 100w 1x112
Line 6 HD500
Last edited by wyldelife at May 10, 2017,
Actually pretty sweet.

Not so into the music but that's just because I look for less 'rocky' stuff but those groovy riffs are really great.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Love the song. 

Music video was... Interesting. Like, I was getting Wyatt Family vibes at the end.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Actually a lot better than I expected. Nice job.

Please tell me you aren't the dork wearing sunglasses at night tho
PM me for newts
I honestly just clicked this thread to laugh at everyone making fun of the video/song, but it's actually really good.
Awesome I think the song is great, killer groove! The production was excellent on both the audio and video. Beware you don't get banned like poor Pavlickk!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by StewieSwan
Actually a lot better than I expected. Nice job.

Please tell me you aren't the dork wearing sunglasses at night tho

Thank you all for the great responses! We really appreciate it!

StewieSwan, I'm the other dork wielding the stratomacaster!
Gear:
2012 Tanglewood TW170

Boss Katana 100w 1x112
Line 6 HD500
Thought it would be junk but I'm not gonna lie, I dig it.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
i was so ready to shit all over this

my only complaint is its generic but i like all kinds of generic shit so im a hypocrite but it wasnt bad by any means

edit: this is just nitpicky personal taste shit but i would throw a minihumbucker in that tele and beef it up
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Last edited by Primus2112 at May 10, 2017,
yeah what everyone else said tbh
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Great song, video is decently produced, and I do believe Euell Gibbons would approve.
Quote by Primus2112
i was so ready to shit all over this

my only complaint is its generic but i like all kinds of generic shit so im a hypocrite but it wasnt by any means

edit: this is just nitpicky personal taste shit but i would throw a minihumbucker in that tele and beef it up

That entire post is about you.
Singer sounds way too much like Layne Staley

But obviously that's on purpose, since the rest of the music is similarly grunge ish.

Great work, no doubt
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by 33db
That entire post is about you.

yes it is

he asked what I thought of it
so I said what I thought of it

imagine that

edit: I missed a word up there I meant to say it wasn't bad by any means, that does change it quite a bit
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Last edited by Primus2112 at May 10, 2017,
11/10 Would hear again

Can you make a GP of this song? That would be great! And by the way, those masks look cool.
How does this thing Works ??!?!
Nice work what was the budget for the video if you don't mind me asking?
Jackson DK2
1962 Fender Esquire
PEAVEY JSX 212
PEAVEY 6505+ 112
Like others I was very surprised to hear something decent. May i ask what effects you used on the lead guitar?

The only thing I wasnt a fan of was the vocals. But probably just my musical tastes. He has a very cool sound but I had a difficult time actually understanding what he was singing about.

The video was shot well but without knowing what was being sung i have no idea what the video represents.
Quote by Dreadnought
Singer sounds way too much like Layne Staley

Agree. Very Layne Staley.

Also.

I hope you guys become successful enough to afford real jeans.

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
nice song and video !

vocalist kinda sounds like layne staley

edti: yup, and pretty much everyone agrees lol ^^^
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Excellent. Nice mix and very good song. One minor comment: I found it a little too long. That's just me. It's very good.
Yes I am guitarded also, nice to meet you.
Thanks for the constructive criticism, it's always refreshing to hear!

UFC on VHS: The budget was around 1k

N8dagreat3: The effects on the lead guitar is first a flanger for the first part and then a delay for the rest of the solo
Gear:
2012 Tanglewood TW170

Boss Katana 100w 1x112
Line 6 HD500
Nice !  
less eq/verb on the vocals woulda been nicer
and come up with a riff to challenge my grams plxxx
27mMoV31II7.a2
I only wish Peppers was here to see this

Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
pavliickk has the best videos

Absolutely nothing better than Pav throwing knives, shooting inanimate objects and kicking the crap out of anything he wishes

#free pavliickk
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Not bad.  Not bad at all.  Good quality on the video and great sound.  Songs not bad either.

Good job.
Antimage27 Thank you for that piece of constructive criticism! What do you mean by " and come up with a riff to challenge my grams plxxx "?
Gear:
2012 Tanglewood TW170

Boss Katana 100w 1x112
Line 6 HD500
wyldelife  haha i was on the joking side of my grandma played it without much difficulty :P
but dw hot pepper .. add nudity for appeal in live applications 
27mMoV31II7.a2
Last edited by Antimage27 at May 11, 2017,
jay seeny could learn from this.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
drdoom8793 Dude, me too! I've been a part of this page for a decade now, and I know that the pit can get a bit "trolly" at times :P To tell you the truth, I'm a bit moved by all the positive responses. Really appreciate the constructive criticism given as well!
Gear:
2012 Tanglewood TW170

Boss Katana 100w 1x112
Line 6 HD500
Page 1 of 2