Trading a 2015 Gibson SG Standard with a Fender 60th Anniversary American Standard Stratocaster Aztec Gold.

Like mentioned above, is this a decent deal? Both are in mint condition. The reason I am trading the Gibson is that I have small hands and the neck is a bit too wide for me. I am not sure if I should just trade the Gibson back in to the music store where I got it, but I got this offer so I am kinda unsure right now. Thanks for the replies.
unless ur hands are tiny I'd keep the sg and use more palm for support 
27mMoV31II7.a2
Seems decent in terms of value; I disagree with the above as I don't think there's much point sticking with a guitar if you don't like the neck. However, do you want the Strat? It's kind of a different beast and while that likely includes a narrower, rounder neck than the SG, if you want an SG but found that neck too wide, you can certainly find SGs with narrower necks. I seem to recall the 2015 model year having a particularly wide one. At the same time, if you're happy with either then yes, by all means go for it.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Also, keep in mind that Strats are 25.5", Gibsons are 24.75". That may entail a bit more of a stretch at the lower frets, in case you're worried about having small hands. 

That said, being able to play on a neck doesn't really depend on your size of hands. Do some exercises to increase your finger independence and improve your stretching capabilities. There are a lot of good ones to check out on youtube, your hands don't have to be a limiting factor when you play. 
Strandberg Boden 8-String Ibanez RG2228
Fender HM Strat ESP Horizon-II Five-String Bass
Roland TD-30K Mesa Boogie Mark V:25
EVH5150III 50-Watt Yamaha Motif Rack XS
Access Virus TI Snow Polyend Perc Pro