Any of you guys used this app before or an alternative? I saw a guy use a phone to get the sound in a youtube clip and so did a bit of research and found this thing. Its not a bad way to make that song a bit more fun, otherwise there are long gaps where Robert Plant has one of his orgasms.

I just used the B wave and moved the pitch up and down. seems to work well enough though would be fiddly doing it live.

Old Guitar Dad
Never too old to learn
Never too old to rock
My You Tube Channel: Old Guitar Dad
Haven't tried that- not bad!

These exist, too...

Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Yeah they are both pretty cool, but I am guessing expensive. The free iphone app probably doesn't do as much as the others but given it wouldn't get used too often I'm thinking it is value for zero money. The drama with it is you would probably dropp it and smash your iphone at a gig situation, or find that the feedback is massive when playing through your pickups at pub volumes. Perhaps its just suited to home applications and one of those other ones would be best live.

I think I might download it to an old iphone to use on stage in case I drop it. 
Old Guitar Dad
Never too old to learn
Never too old to rock
My You Tube Channel: Old Guitar Dad
They're actually not that pricey, but certainly can't beat free.

You might also look into something like a KAOSS pad or KAOSSILATOR Very versatile. Some of the later models were small, too. Won't really do theremin effects, but that is about all they don't do.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!