I am not really looking for classical guitar songs I am more into country and some acoustic rock songs. I am really just looking for any recommendations and your answers would be very helpful.
OK, here's a couple of country songs.

Tony Rice "Shenandoah" for flatpicking. With his stuff, it is all in the touch and timing, and they are all challenging.

Doc Watson. - The early version of "Deep river blues" for fingerpicking. Again, the challenge is in the timing of the first couple of bars, the later version is easier.
Well, we can start throwing some ridiculously difficult pieces your way, but it'd be better if you gave us a better idea of where you're at with your skill and what music (at least more specific than acoustic rock) you like.

In lieu of anything else, try this on for size

I would classify that as acoustic rock, btw. It's a solo acoustic song by a rock band
My God, it's full of stars!
Well I'm still a beginner. I can play major chords pretty well and my bar chords need a little work but I can transition way better on bar chords. I can play decently fast and I mainly use a pick but I would like to learn more finger picking tunes!
Quote by Fiercepierce
Well I'm still a beginner. I can play major chords pretty well and  my bar chords need a little work  but I can transition way better on bar chords. I can play decently fast and I mainly use a pick but  I would like to learn more finger picking tunes!

You can usually adopt any song to a finger picking style. Just because the original recording of a song didn't include fingerpicking doesn't mean there's any law against you finger picking it. As an exercise in different arrangements of songs, I suggest doing a search on You Tube for a song you like that was an airplay hit, and then listen to other versions of that song by other artists. Often you'll find really excellent alternative versions. Sometimes you'll even discover that the original was not the version that became the hit, but music industry suits pushed one version into a hit. 

When of the best things about working on finger picking by using the technique on songs that weren't originally finger picked on the best known recording is it improves your own creative ability. 
You can make any song challenging if you get over the compulsion to slavishly re-create the exact notes of the original recording. 
If you're a beginner check out:

1)   "Old Man " from Neil Young - that has a few good fills and great intro riff

2)   "Needle and the Damage Done" - Neil Young again - this one has good string skipping in the intro and a little fill to get you started.

If you want to get into finger picking find a song you like that has a slow tempo.  "Blackbird" is the quintessential beginner finger picking song, that or "Dust in the Wind".

I strongly suggest you learn some bluegrass flatpicking, especially the rhythm technique to start, if you're into to country because it will propel your playing.  Bluegrass is to Country what Jazz is to Blues.