Im searching for a practice amp to add with a processor to get different tones ranging from country Clean to Metal and shred.
Currently I decided to look upon Marshall mg10cf and fender Champion and a vox stomplab s2g processor.
Any body with opinions or suggestions would be very helpful me
You would probably need to go for a full on modeler if you want a processor that can do all this. You can get a line6 pod hd500. You can run that into any speaker or headphones, since it has full amp and cab simulations on that, or you can run it into an amp if you want. 

The other way would be some sort of modeling amp. The peavey vypr and the fender mustang are two of the most recomended ones here, but these already have built in modeling and effects, so you dont need a separate processor.

So it comes down to what you want more, a ton of options tha you get with a dedicated  modeling unit like the Pod, and then just running it into a speaker, or you want a real amp with modeling already built in, but with less options overall? A budget will also help us give you better advice. And are you gonna be using it for gigs, jamming, or just playing alone?

But whatever you do, for the love of god, dont get the Marshall MG.
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.
gorkyporky My aim to buy a processor with a built in Expre
ssion Pedal along with a 10 W amp.
My budget for these two are around Rs 15,000 (232 ) Price varies here in india.
Wah Pedal in a processor is my concern. So I wishes to buy processor and amp within this Price bracket. And also in need for any practice amp to get the output of the processors.
All I want is to get versatile tones including wah Within this Price
The 10W amp is a bit of a waste, IMO. I would get a decent pair of headphones, or a powered speaker (meant for a PA), or some studio monitors, and pair whichever of those with a used POD.
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
Quote by rshivakrishnan
gorkyporky My aim to buy a processor with a built in Expre
ssion Pedal along with a 10 W amp.
My budget for these two are around Rs 15,000 (232 ) Price varies here in india.
Wah Pedal in a processor is my concern. So I wishes to buy processor and amp within this Price bracket. And also in need for any practice amp to get the output of the processors.
All I want is to get versatile tones including wah Within this Price

Like dementiacaptain said, a 10w amp is kinda pointless. A modeler and a good speaker will get you further than a bad amp. Also, a line6 pod hd500 has a built in expression pedal. Even the hd300 has one. 
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.
Go with the modeler. You can use head phones and any powered speaker. Cheaper and better.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
Alright I decided to go with a modeller and a speaker. But I am unable to afford line 6 Pod. Is there any other options on lower budget like 235 dollars.
And guys I need suggestions for a good speaker of <20W which I can connect with modeller.