Okay... I have been learning some of my favorite songs from tab and never seem to get the speed right and playing the song on iTunes goes way to fast and doesn't focus on the areas I am interested in. Would a DJ software or some mixing software allow me to just select the 30 seconds I want and play it over and over again? Suggestions on what software to use?

Sorry if this is the wrong area for the post, but I am new.

Also... I am in my 40s and picked up my first guitar last year. I'm left handed, so whenever I see a cool lefty, I snap it up. My wife thinks I have an addiction.

Thanks!!
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!” - Hunter S. Thompson
To clarify, I know there is software that marries the guitar tab to their versions of some songs... but, I'd like to use my own music library and my audio tracks.
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!” - Hunter S. Thompson
I'm not aware of any free ones. The Amazing Slow Downer is a pretty good software product that lets you adjust the speed of songs, without changing pitch, for this purpose.
My God, it's full of stars!
Dreadnought I don't mind buying software. I do want to make sure it meets my needs. slowing it down is cool, but repeating core segments over and over on my own itunes library is key. (PC or Mac.)
Thanks! I will look into that one. Appreciate the help. 
Dreadnought Wow!!! This app is amazing!! Where has it been all my life?? Love it. Thanks!