The short answer is yes.

The better answer is yes, but your amp will olay a bigger factor in determining your overall tone- pickup swaps are more about fine-timing.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
What is your budget?
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Honestly, 100€ isn't going to get you pickups that are any better than what is in the guitar already. Be patient, and save up a while.

Well...depends on precisely on what kind of metal you want to play.

For instance, I got a good 80's glam metal tone out of a Tesla VR-Extreme HB and a pair of their OPUS S-1 singlcoils. They also made hotter pickups as well. Tesla went under in 2014 or 2015, but have recently resurfaced with new ownership. The model names are unchanged, but I can't vouch for their actual quality being the same.

The Alumitone Deathbucker from Lace is a good option, and would pair nicely with their regular Alumitones in singlecoil size. They also make signature humbuckers for Matt Pike, Bill Kelliher and Brent Hinds which would also work well.

A final word of caution: don't upgrade the pickups until you're sure the guitar is a keeper. If the fret ends are rough, if there's a lot of fret buzz, if it doesn't hold tune, if it's a pain in the ass in any way, see if THAT issue can be fixed first. Because if it can't, upgrading the pickups would be a waste of time & money.

dannyalcatraz Hmm i see .. i will follow your advice and be patient ... thanks for your help ..
and something more .. i am a noob at pedals too hahaha .. so is there any cheap distortion pedal or something that can give me a more metal sound?
While there are a couple of cheap pedals out there that notable pros have used as a key part of their tone, most of them are also notable as being among the few who got a listenable tone out of Pedal _____. So I personally can't recommend any cheap "metal" pedals unless your favorite players are among those few.

Who do you want to sound like? What kind of metal do you want to play?

Looking at Friedman's rig, you'd probably be best off getting a MFX (multi-effects) pedal from someone like Boss, Zoom, Line 6 or the like.

Happy tone hunting!

I'm going to echo dannyalcatraz here. put your 100 Euro towards a decent multi-effects pedal. A new pickup won't get you any closer to what you're after. 
Harmony: Stratocaster
Alvarez: F-200
Schecter: Omen 6
Fender: BXR-60
Dean: Metalman Z Bass (Betty)
Egnator: Tweaker 15
Pearl: Maximum
ESP/LTD: EXP-300
Custom: Harley Quinn Bass
Custom: TK-421 Explorer
A steadily growing supply of pedals