try harder
21 46%
try less
14 30%
Voters: 46.
Page 1 of 3
what do you do to be good?
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Idk
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
really idk
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
I want a perfect soul

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Craft my own morals on good vs bad, live, and beat myself up when I fux up, possibly overly harsh at times...
By order of the UN Security Council, I'm legally bound to settle for being 'sort of OK'
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
I want a perfect soul

I wish I was special
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

give your money to the poor
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by vintage x metal
I wish I was special

Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by vintage x metal
I wish I was special

Rub this suspiciously phallic lamp and see if a genie pops out, and I'm sure he'll take care of matters.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Rub this suspiciously phallic lamp and see if a genie pops out, and I'm sure he'll take care of matters.

something popped out but it got in my eyes and now I feel as though I shall never see light again
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
something popped out but it got in my eyes and now I feel as though I shall never see light again

Should be some wetwipes on the nightstand.

Knock yourself out, I'm going to have a nap.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Practice.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

#wolfie2017 #freegyros #gifsftw G7#9
I make good food for people and explain my erratic and some would say 'surreal' sense of comic timing with apology and sophistry, thereby making them smile, ohooo.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
I try really fucking hard actually.

There's a movie quote similar to this but I can't think of what it's from 🤔
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by whywefight
I want to be
well I want to be
well I want to be
well I want to be
well

I want to be
well I want to be
well I want to be
well I want to be
well
and i would walk five hundred miles and i wo
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
Babe we both had dry spells
Hard times in bad lands
I'm a good man for ya
I'm a good man  
Last edited by Rossenrot at May 12, 2017,
Quote by geo-rage
Do you want to be good or popular, because they are opposites.
no, they are not
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan
Quote by geo-rage
Oh fine! Be trendy
or just nice, that works too
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan
Care about stuff
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Have a very general/convenient definition of the word "Good."
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Practice and relentless self flagellation.
Last edited by 33db at May 12, 2017,
be generous with affection and possessions

take care of other persons as much as you can afford to

avoid prejudice and treat everyone you meet with decency and respect

all those kinda overlap but I think also if you want to do good you should define it yourself, internally, what it requires you to do and how it requires you to act and then try to take a truly altruistic attitude of doing good just for the sake of it and avoid treating those actions/behaviours as things to show off.*

*saying that more as how I treat myself, not necessarily how I think people need to go about the process of doing good. allowing people to form their own viewpoints and stances is part of that respecting others thing for me. if someone feels advertising their altruistic actions is important to their way of doing good, then all power to them, but for me I have a kinda mental twinge and start wallowing in disdain for myself if I ever bring up something "good" I do.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
be generous with affection and possessions

take care of other persons as much as you can afford to

avoid prejudice and treat everyone you meet with decency and respect

all those kinda overlap but I think also if you want to do good you should define it yourself, internally, what it requires you to do and how it requires you to act and then try to take a truly altruistic attitude of doing good just for the sake of it and avoid treating those actions/behaviours as things to show off.*

*saying that more as how I treat myself, not necessarily how I think people need to go about the process of doing good. allowing people to form their own viewpoints and stances is part of that respecting others thing for me. if someone feels advertising their altruistic actions is important to their way of doing good, then all power to them, but for me I have a kinda mental twinge and start wallowing in disdain for myself if I ever bring up something "good" I do.
good post

main qualifier to that imo when it comes to "as much as you can afford to" has to be that as much as possible this should not come at the expense of your wellbeing

that's not to say that you should only do good that requires nothing of you, but there is a point at which altruism becomes unsustainable - people who do you wrong don't need to be given the time of day (any more than practicality demands, anyway) even if they don't need to be treated maliciously either (and whether they deserve forgiveness is, of course, your own judgement call) and dedicating your whole life to other people is first going to make you unhappy, then probably them too

certainly in the past i've invested too much into acting as a crutch for someone else's wellbeing (not necessarily for purely selfless reasons) and nobody's come off better for it
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan
Quote by Pastafarian96
Don't be bad

What if you're good at being bad?  
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz
What if you're good at being bad?  

i'm actually ashamed, fucking whitesnake
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan
I'm a bad boy

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
wear brooks bros and tell everyone that has a problem with my negging that my father is a very powerful person

I donate money to several organizations often. This allows them to give that money to various individuals in exchange for their time.
Ben & Jerry's
Barcardi
Little Debbies
Doritos
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Page 1 of 3