Hello, I have a 10 year old PRS SE that I am having issues with.  I have the neck relief set to .010 at the 8th fret as well as the action at the 12th fret set to 2/32 and 5/64 respectively according to factory specs on the PRS website.

My issue is that in order to set my action at this height my bridge (which is the stoptail style) is fully maxed out which just doesn't seem right especially when you figure i'd have to raise the pickups a ton in order to get them to the correct distance.  The bridge cannot go any higher on the bass side.  

I've also noticed that to me it looks like the neck is lifting off the body as seen in the picture below.  Does that look normal?  I can post pictures of the neck or bridge if anyone can help.

Thank you

http://imgur.com/a/Ll3WR
Last edited by xm123 at May 12, 2017,
It does look like the fretboard is lifting. Get it to a guitar doctor and see what he says. 
Who in your house / band looks the guiltiest when you mumble, "Huh. This guitar looks like it's been dropped!"
dspellman Thanks for the reply.  I don't live close to many places which is why I figured i'd get some opinions here.  If it needed major repairs I would rather purchase a new guitar as this is pretty old.
Quote by dspellman
It does look like the fretboard is lifting. Get it to a guitar doctor and see what he says. 
Who in your house / band looks the guiltiest when you mumble, "Huh. This guitar looks like it's been dropped!"

I disagree. I think what you're seeing is just the way the neck was glued to the body at an angle. Which is normal.

But it definitely seems like something bad happened to this guitar.

xm123 How long have you had this problem? When did it begin to occur?
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
are you sure you are measuring properly?

that action looks sky high.

like cannot possibly be the right action height.

how many quarters can fit in there.
Prs se Holcomb is the answer
The action's *really* high. 
It's difficult to see what's really going on with the fretboard; it looked as if there was a separation beginning about the 19th fret. 
Do you have a aluminum straightedge (maybe 18") you could lay edge-on on top of the frets to see if you've got issues? 
Quote by dspellman
The action's *really* high. 
It's difficult to see what's really going on with the fretboard; it looked as if there was a separation beginning about the 19th fret. 
Do you have a aluminum straightedge (maybe 18") you could lay edge-on on top of the frets to see if you've got issues? 

There's gotta be some measurement error there. There's no way that that picture is 5/64
Prs se Holcomb is the answer