I don't know weather this goes in Gear building & Customizing or Guiar Gear and Accessories, but whatever.

Anyways. I'm not a stranger to pick modifying. I used to do that trick where you make hash ingravings to get a better grip (since I drop it and it's a slick pick, and it slides around a lot). I was bored today at school (I know, I shouldn't do anything like this at school), and pulled out my pick (I keep it with my pitch pipe in my purse). I then started making three large holes in it with scissors. It took a long time, but I made three large holes that are pretty large and go all the way through (I'll post a picture if I can get it to work at some point).

I thought the grip felt a bit weird at first, but sometimes things can feel awkward, because it's different, but you know that the change is good. I knew I had a much better grip immediately.

When I got home, I got to try it on my guitar, which was great (I enjoy playing guitar anyways, so I'll take any exuse ). It felt much more solid, and it didn't turn in my fingers to where the pointy end is no longer facing the strings. I don't even get oily hands, but picks are really stubborn.

All in all, I think that if someone is up for it, they should try this mod, but maybe not on their primary pick like me. It really gave me more desire to play (who knew my desire could grow?). Everyone should try it out on one of their cheap picks lying around (most gutarrists have those, let's be honest) if they haven't tried it yet

Some picks come with things like this, which is what gave me inspiration to try it, just FYI.
Just a teenage girl who loves playing guitar way too much, if that's even possible.

I live for my girlfriend. <3
I use Tortex / Delrin picks and I quite like a single, large (approx. 8mm) hole in the middle, toward the top. I discovered this, like you, through idle tinkering one day. I guess it's only laziness that stops me from doing it to all my picks - I get through them at quite a rate. I think I'll go and drill a few now...
Quote by von Layzonfon
I use Tortex / Delrin picks and I quite like a single, large (approx. 8mm) hole in the middle, toward the top. I discovered this, like you, through idle tinkering one day. I guess it's only laziness that stops me from doing it to all my picks - I get through them at quite a rate. I think I'll go and drill a few now...

School boredom can make you do a lot of things.
Just a teenage girl who loves playing guitar way too much, if that's even possible.

I live for my girlfriend. <3
Gravity Picks offers choices of grip holes, from a single round hole to a group of small holes to an ovoid hole. 
They've also offered "wave" choices and more. 

I've done cross hatches, lines and more; spend a little time with a Dremel and you can get pretty creative.