Put together another parts Mutt. I absolutely love it and happy most of my ideas came together the way they did.

However, I have an issue that seems to be beyond my knowledge of guitar electrical. In the original volume hole I have a DPDS killswitch. In the tone hole is the volume. It is an H-S guitar with a 3-way blade switch. The cavity does have shielding.

I am getting noise from the hot wire that goes from the killswitch to the jack. It literally sounds like it itself is a pickup when you touch it. Much like if I were to tap my pick on the top of a pickup. I've tried replacing the wire, the jack, and just wiring it straight to the volume. Always the same thing. Never had this happen before. Any help would be appreciated.
Xander_X  Are you using a shielded wire?  If the wire insulation got too hot during your soldering it could have melted enough to put the core too close to the shielding causing lot's of noise.  A switch that got too hot could do the same thing.  It might  also be a good idea to make sure none of your hot wires are pushed up against the shielding in the cavity.  
Not taking any online orders.
Last edited by CorduroyEW at May 14, 2017,
The wire is insulated. And I even tried replacing the wire. It thought about the switch may have been overheated, but then I removed it and ran the hot straight to the volume, still made the noise. Everything but a couple small ground wires are insulated.
By DPDS, I assume you mean DPDT. Double pole, double throw.
You only need one side, or pole, for a kill switch.

Are you using make or break?

If you use "break", it leaves the hot open, and will pick up RF from you when you touch the switch.
Using "make" you actually short the hot to ground. Same as rolling your volume down all the way.

Just solder a wire from any hot out, to the switch, then from the switch to ground. 
Switch on = guitar off. Switch off = guitar on.
Last edited by Vreid at May 14, 2017,
It may sound like a stupid question but did you remember to ground the wire shielding?
Not taking any online orders.