lungfruit,
Thank you for the review! Now your tune: I don't know every Black Sabbath song, though I don't recognize this one, if it actually is a Black Sabbath cover. Instrumentally, you really have the reggae sound down with the playing style and the dub effects. The lyrics are pretty easy to decipher. Your vocals are a bit pitchy at times: I think your vocals work best with lyrics that are humorous. If my memory serves me, some of your other songs are definitely humorous. I found some humor in the lyrics in this song, though I wasn't really certain if it was intentional or not. The coughing at the end definitely cracked me up. Sometimes I make people laugh in conversation, and I'm not trying to be funny, so on the one hand I like making people laugh, though sometimes I wonder about myself. That was probably too much information. Anyway, I did find your song amusing and upbeat, and I think that is a good thing.
Quote by aaron aardvark
lungfruit,
Thank you for the review!  Now your tune:  I don't know every Black Sabbath song, though I don't recognize this one, if it actually is a Black Sabbath cover.  Instrumentally, you really have the reggae sound down with the playing style and the dub effects.  The lyrics are pretty easy to decipher.  Your vocals are a bit pitchy at times: I think your vocals work best with lyrics that are humorous.  If my memory serves me, some of your other songs are definitely humorous.  I found some humor in the lyrics in this song, though I wasn't really certain if it was intentional or not.  The coughing at the end definitely cracked me up.  Sometimes I make people laugh in conversation, and I'm not trying to be funny, so on the one hand I like making people laugh, though sometimes I wonder about myself.  That was probably too much information.  Anyway, I did find your song amusing and upbeat, and I think that is a good thing.  

Thanks for listening Aaron.  You are the only whoever comments on my songs. It is definitely a Black Sabbath song tho! Google it.

I agree that my voice is suited for a different genre, much to my dismay. Well, I guess I gotta play the cards I'm dealt right?  

Keep on rockin! 
OK, I looked this up on the youtube (that thing on the interwebs). Now that I hear the original, I certainly recognize this Sabbath song. I didn't even know the title. How about that. You kids and your whacky tobaccy!