Hello my Ultimate Guitar brethren/sisters.

I have a bit of a problem with my Jackson Dinky (DK2S) in terms of fret buzz.

I was practicing tonight in E flat tuning when I decided that I wanted to practice licks in standard E. I spent a bit of time tuning up to E and I noticed that it was taking a while. I brushed this off because I thought it was simply due to my tremolo setup and the springs being set toward lower tunings, still I
didn't think going from E flat to E was that big of a jump anyway. 

Anyway, after I finally tuned up to E, I got a horrible sitar like buzzing all across my high E string. It was on EVERY fret, from the open E string to the 24th fret. 

What did I screw up here? 

Was it a bad move to go to higher tunings because of my tremolo setup with the springs? What is the solution? A trust ross adjustment? Or does it have something to do with the bridge/saddle? I'm not that tech savvy when it comes to guitars because I've never usually had any problems with fret buzz but this is a royal pain in the ass. It's only that single high e string that's the problem. Every other fret on every other string is fine.

I could really use your help with this.

Cheers.
The buzzing still occurs on the 24th fret as well as all the others?

In that case it isn't fret buzz. There's no fret for the 24th to buzz against.

Sympathetic vibration can cause buzzing. I would check that there's nothing loose, like a loose locking nut, or the retaining collet on the bar not being loose.

If that doesn't help, see if the buzzing goes away if you touch the high E string at the headstock. See if the buzzing goes away if you touch all the springs in the back of the guitar. Open up the control cavity and check that nothing is loose.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
As T00DEEPBLUE said and I may add that it could also be a loose tuning key/knob.  I've had them come loose and they rattle like crazy when playing certain strings.  If so just snug up the little screw on the end of the knob.  
Last edited by Way Cool JR. at May 14, 2017,
Yeah it sounds like something is loose and vibrating I had it happen sometimes it's tricker to pin point where it actually is.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by Evilnine
Yeah it sounds like something is loose and vibrating I had it happen sometimes it's tricker to pin point where it actually is.

My zr1 trem had the nut that holds the trem bar come loose, it drove me mad for ages until I happened to be messing with it and rattled it by hand.
BeefDrapes After changing strings I had left the nut loose on the tremstopper that I had installed on one of my Floyd guitars and it was viberating/buzzing around on the bolt, it drove me nuts treying to figure out what was buzzing. I only realised what was happening when I went to change strings again and saw the nut had damn near vibrated of off the bolt completely.

After the string change was complete I made sure to back the tremstopper off and tighten the nut it has been buzz free ever since.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

T00DEEPBLUE I removed the back plate and tightened the springs two half turns to test the buzzing. The buzzing decreased tremendously. However, when I picked a note at the 12th fret, I heard rattling coming from the bridge where the string sits. I decreased the spring tension and the buzzing returned, again only for the high e string. I recently ordered a floyd rose saddle block for my high e string because I lost it due to a re-stringing. I imagine it could be because the saddle block is not flush against the string and the bridge. 

However, I am not so sure. I tightened the saddle block manually at the bridge to see if it would make any difference and it didn't. Still buzzing. I pressed down on the string from above the nut and still received buzzing. What are your thoughts lads? Saddle block not sitting right or another issue?