Clearly they don't understand the superiority of chocolate milk.
I have half a gallon of milk in my fridge, but the sell by date is May 7 -- will I die if I use it in my breakfast cereal???
Quote by neidnarb11890
I have half a gallon of milk in my fridge, but the sell by date is May 7 -- will I die if I use it in my breakfast cereal???

If you fill it with milk that hasn't expired yet it'll extend the older expiration date.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
website should be renamed www.daily69er.trash

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Cardbored
If you fill it with milk that hasn't expired yet it'll extend the older expiration date.

If you keep refilling it halfway with fresh milk, you can actually keep doing this indefinitely*.

*Dr. Uncle Snipelfritz is neither a medical doctor nor any kind of doctor...nor any kind of uncle.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
What does strawberry milk count towards?
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
What does strawberry milk count towards?

Misogyny.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
To any Brits thinking of voting Lib Dem at the general election, remember that Tim "Milkman" Farron is a white supremacist 
I have nothing important to say
jfc and I thought the daily mail was the lowest of the low
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by JackSaints
To any Brits thinking of voting Lib Dem at the general election, remember that Tim "Milkman" Farron is a white supremacist 

these 2 look soooooo british
Check out my band Disturbed
Wtf, milk doesn't increase the risk of prostate cancer in black men. Higher testosterone levels and other genetic variants are likely the source of that higher rate.

"Every day I wonder how many things I am dead wrong about."
Quote by mattedbird
just your milkshake.   i drank it up.  

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Misogyny.

Wouldn't it be homophobia?

Also the article was fake news.
That article was a spoof or a joke right?
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by Evilnine
That article was a spoof or a joke right?

One hopes it was, actually one hopes that sort of crap didn't exist.

Consider the job of a blogger, "journalist" or any writer, they have to come with something on a regular basis and in todays data driven World they must have traffic to justify their paycheck.
Just writing a good article that educates someone isn't enough, it's better to have an article that generates outrage and builds clicks, likes or WETF they get gauged by.
Quote by 33db
Consider the job of a blogger, "journalist" or any writer, they have to come with something on a regular basis and in todays data driven World they must have traffic to justify their paycheck.
Just writing a good article that educates someone isn't enough, it's better to have an article that generates outrage and builds clicks, likes or WETF they get gauged by.

It seems absurd that someone can make a living being a blogger even moreso that people read blogs enough to make that possible.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by Evilnine
It seems absurd that someone can make a living being a blogger even moreso that people read blogs enough to make that possible.

I agree, but then it depends on what they are blogging about.

By the way I hate the word "blog".
Quote by 33db
Wouldn't it be homophobia?

Also the article was fake news.

Only if you're so insecure in your masculinity that you think pink has anything to do with gayness.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Only if you're so insecure in your masculinity that you think pink has anything to do with gayness.

I never cared for "hot" colors like pink or neon green, I am however somewhat insecure in my maleness because it appears the role I grew up with has changed to some degree.
Also I cross my legs in a non-masculine way (more comfortable) and I like gardening and cooking.

Also why (in your mind) does strawberry milk translate to misogyny? Isn't that a color bias on your part?
Last edited by 33db at May 15, 2017,
Quote by 33db
I never cared for "hot" colors like pink or neon green, I am however somewhat insecure in my maleness because it appears the role I grew up with has changed to some degree.
Also I cross my legs in a non-masculine way (more comfortable) and I like gardening and cooking.

Also why (in your mind) does strawberry milk translate to misogyny? Isn't that a color bias on your part?

Yes it is a colour bias. But mainly because vaginas are pink, no matter what the skin colour is.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Can we just not bring attention to these ridiculous types of posts from obscure websites?
Quote by TheChaz
Can we just not bring attention to these ridiculous types of posts from obscure websites?
But they're funny.
Praise the Z-Dog, my DADDY
I have to agree with TheChaz on this one, it wasn't funny and it's a waste of pixels.
Quote by JackSaints

That lad on the left there is not really committed to whatever it is they're doing.
His face is just "What am I signing up for here".
I've only had soy hate.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Pink Floyd

#Ziggy2017
Quote by JustRooster
Journalism died long ago.

like in the 1870's.

Really it was never alive.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I'm at the point where people screaming racist at every turn are the modern-day boy who cried wolf.
Hey, racism is there, and I don't think we'll entirely eliminate it. However, labeling everything racist has the side-effect of conditioning people to tune it out, and then more easily ignoring genuine cases. If you're being a dick to someone else, who cares about your skin color---you're being an asshole about the situation, which transcends race.
Guitar/Bass:
Schecter: Damien 6/Stilletto Extreme 5, Squier: Bullet HSS*, Washburn RX10*/WG-587, Agile Septor 727
*mods

Amps/FX
Peavey: Vypyr 30/Max 112 (200W), ISP: Decimator

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Understood- I waste money on amps*, too.

justinguitar.com is the answer
Racism itself isn't the problem (not saying it's a good thing, btw). People are going to hate eat other for a multitude of reasons: race, politics, religion, favorite sports teams, you name it. I only have a problem when that hate interferes with other people's lives in a negative way. It's okay to hate blacks, or whites, or homos, or whatever, but don't try to impose your hatefulness on the rest of society. Don't try to legitimize your hateful attitude by making it okay to discriminate "for religious reasons" or whatever.