Page 1 of 3
One word: MEANINGLESS
Dean Dave Mustaine VMNTX electric (Black)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro electric (Ebony w/ gold)
Orange Micro Terror 20W Hybrid amp head
Orange Crush Pro 120W amp head
Kustom 4x12 cabinet
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus Power Supply
Korg Pitchblack Chromatic Pedal Tuner
Electro-Harmonix XO Metal Muff
MXR M-103 Blue Box
TC Electronic Dark Matter
TC Electronic Fangs Metal
like this thread all your threads then?
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
They're like Rich Tea biscuits.

What they do is pretty bland, but they do it well. Would not turn down a Rich Tea. Damn, I want biscuits now. This is all your fault.
Feed The Machine is actually hilariously decent. I wouldn't say no to having more of it in mainstream circles.

Like, they're not as big as they used to be but if this kind of song gains traction in the charts then well, maybe we'll be seeing the likes of Polyphia or summin like that.

o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Pretty decent album tracks if I remember correctly.

A lot of singles are pretty meh - bar Rockstar of course.
Do you have trouble understanding their lyrics since they are in English?
Check out my band Disturbed
Hal-sephira you are a stupid person who should stfu

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
you need to work on your shit posting. 
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
shit music

they make bank

good for them
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
real talk while i dont really think the hate (or attention, at all) for the band is justified, "if everyone cared" is absolutely one of the most irritating, actively unpleasant songs i can think of

the grungecroon on that song is just so fucking grating it's some jay seeney shit the level of fucking soulless fake emotion it's on
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one

Quote by ultimate-slash

^That was mesmerizing

EDIT: This is my favourite nickelback song

This comment sums up my feelings best
God, this is so "New Millennium"  

Shiny pants on a dude, white undershirt with no overshirt, medium wavy  dude hair, male piercings, chain choker,  sorta physically fit, sorta  heroin muscles, drummer and bassist have very little if any  distinguishing features, music video is literally just a "performance"  with some mild editing, repetitive drum beats/guitar riffs, mediocre  guitar that is catchy for no logical reason

I could keep going. 
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Last edited by Gatecrasher53 at May 15, 2017,
Photograph is the song I jerk off to on Wednesdays.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Meh.

I don't enjoy 90% of their music, but that's true about a lot of artists.

Apparently they're good people who're genuinely nice to the folks they work with, from other artists all the way down to the day-job venue staff.

They're making millions of dollars to live their dream and play music they write to huge crowds. I don't care who you are, if you're living comfortably doing something you love that's ultimately harmless, I respect the hell out of you, especially if you're a good person at the same time.

I don't want to listen to their music, but they seem like good people who're having a lot of success doing something they enjoy, so good for them.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Last edited by necrosis1193 at May 15, 2017,
Formulaic post-grunge rock band with an above-average frontman and weak lyrics. They became the biggest rock band in the world by being a safe bet in a music industry afraid to touch anything that isn't a safe bet. I don't hate them for that, but I do kind of hate the music industry for that.
Death to Ovation haters!
Let's just say if I were stuck on an elevator and had to choose between Nickelback for elevator music or listening to Hal and his useless opinions, I'd go with Nickelback.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at May 15, 2017,
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Let's just say if I were stuck on an elevator and had to choose between Nickelback for elevator music or listening to Hal and his useless opinions, I'd go with Nickelback.

I'd take both.
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by ElMaco
I'd take both.
I'd have assumed you'd choose being stuck with pav on an elevator and have a pleasant exchange of words. Most of which you wouldn't understand cause they're Russian.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Well obviously I'd choose that. Just hearing pav's angel voice would be enough. I'd also ask him to sign my axe.
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Depends on the song. I've felt their albums are okay. Some songs are enjoyable, but then they have meh stuff or the catchy stuff has bad lyrics, see "Animals".

They know how to pull off hits. Doesn't mean they're hot shit, but I think they know their market and are competent musicians. 
Guitar/Bass:
Schecter: Damien 6/Stilletto Extreme 5, Squier: Bullet HSS*, Washburn RX10*/WG-587, Agile Septor 727
*mods

Amps/FX
Peavey: Vypyr 30/Max 112 (200W), ISP: Decimator

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Understood- I waste money on amps*, too.

justinguitar.com is the answer
Quote by EpiExplorer
Feed The Machine is actually hilariously decent. I wouldn't say no to having more of it in mainstream circles.

Like, they're not as big as they used to be but if this kind of song gains traction in the charts then well, maybe we'll be seeing the likes of Polyphia or summin like that.

I was going to post this track actually lol

It's not a bad song, that guitar solo is damn good. Is it generic alternative "metal" ? Yes, but it's not as mediocre or lame as the rest of their discography. They could be a great metal band if they focus on bringing in some technical artists into their group (and they should do the heavy thing, because their old sound isn't relevant anymore )
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

still better than 21 pilots

I like maybe one of their songs. The rest of it is just kind of bland. But as people, I'm sure there are far bigger dickheads than them, I mean the only thing I've seen that reflects their personality is the video where Chad gets a rock thrown at him, and while it's a little cringy, I don't blame him for cutting the set early - I mean, the dude had a fucking rock thrown at his head.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by MinterMan22
still better than 21 pilots

Nah, 21 pilots has some good songs.
I didn't realize it until I looked at their lesser popular stuff. They have their own sound and style for sure, they don't try to copy anybody which is cool.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I hate that shitty rockstar song. Other than that I don't have a strong opinion of them, they're just... bland.

Theory Of A Deadman defiantly beats them at being terrible.
I like the odd song.

Really don't understand all the hate they get though, there are far, far worse bands out there.
They are making more money than anybody here dissing them.
"It's better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war"
I don't know how everyone can hate nickelback and yet they sell millions of albums. some people are lying.

I do not like nickelback but I really like coldplay and they are in that category too so idk. I don't understand how a band can supposedly be so universally hated.

wait nevermind just remembered theory of a deadman exists.
Quote by slipknot5678
I don't know how everyone can hate nickelback and yet they sell millions of albums. some people are lying.

maybe they just buy the albums as a prank
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
I like to think of them the same way I think of Five Finger Death Punch: background noise. They're alright to have just playing, but if you seriously pay attention you start notice they're just a bit meh.
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
Quote by slipknot5678
wait nevermind just remembered theory of a deadman exists.
what is theory of a deadman I don't know anything about them except that a man with a van once recommended them to me
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
Nickelback isn't terrible but they aren't great either.  At this point, they're just popular to hate on.  Their early stuff is pretty decent.
Awful band, but they know what sells records.

I find it funny that it was hip to hate Nickelback, and now it has become hip to defend them.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Page 1 of 3