I absolutely loved the intro, so atmospheric with the "egyptian" cleans and the background voices. 1:38 kind of broke the mood for me, but I guess I need to give it a couple more listens for it to grow on me. The voice has a nice texture (I like that slight raspiness), and I was glad it was a djent song with clean vocals for once haha. 
Maybe I would raise a little the volume of the cymbals, they sound too quiet in comparison to the snare and kick. 
Anyway, the vibe of the intro, verses and chorus are freaking amazing, I'm definitely interesed in hearing more of your music.

Here's a song of mine in case you want to check it out: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1740228
Cool intro..especially the layred guitar picking.  I liked the bass when it kicked in.  The tempo change about 1:28 adds interest. I like the chorus.  You definitely hit the prog vibe with this song.  I think it's mixed nicely, but I agree that the cymbals should come up in the mix.  Nice work dude.

Won't you give my latest a taste?  https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1742526
Nice use of effects in the intro and great background vocals. I think the main vocals are possibly mixed a little high and the guitars could use a bit of a boost. The riffs are great. I loved the riff around 1:40- very BTBAM! I like the part around 2:10 but it could do with a bigger sound- a bass boost may help. The composition is excellent and there are a lot of good ideas packed into a short timeframe. Great work.

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1741612#2
While I admit I'm not a fan of djent at all, I'm reviewing this because I really enjoyed the atmospherics you've got going and also the vocals.  When I first hit play I thought I was listening to Michael Aekerfeldt from Opeth -- you have a very similar timbre to your voice and a similar styling; at least regarding clean vocals.  (Which is a supreme compliment because I consider Aekerfeldt to be one of the best vocalists of all time).  So very nice job there!

The rest of my review could boil down to simply my negative opinion of the djent style and not anything you did wrong in your playing or arrangements.  So take my comments with a grain of salt and coming from someone who perhaps doesn't understand djent at all. 

The start/stop nature of the guitar riffs is fine, but as a listener I was craving some "larger" more grandiose riffing at some point, and it never happened.  The riffing style just felt so constricted to me -- and again, this is what's common in the djent style and probably just my personal frustration coming out.  At 2:11, for example, I felt like there would have been a perfect opportunity to break away from the staccato riffing and chords could have been left to ring out a lot longer. and I think some huge "wall of guitar" distortion sounds could have been a nice addition to this song at that moment.  I would have added a lot more bass guitar there too.  Listening back to it, you kind of did get a heavier sound there, but I feel like it could have been developed further without really adding any measures to the song or changing anything other than the guitar chord phrasing.  I also felt like from 3:20 on,  the song would benefit from a slightly heavier production; bass guitar higher in the mix as well as louder guitars.  However, I'm an old-school metalhead so this could all be my inner curmudgeon coming out.

Here's a part of a recent track I've been working on if you'd care to give it a review.  It will probably annoy you because it's nothing proggy or djenty at all -- just straight black metal, haha.  https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1742604#1
Atmospheric dark metal w/ black and death metal influences:
(My Soundcloud page):

Pestilential Flood
Not sure if I can really add a huge amount that hasn't been said, but I would agree that at 2:11 the chords could've been allowed to ring a bit more rather than staccato. Might take away a little from the djent nature but I think it would add something more to the song. Strangely though, I didn't feel that was the case later on when section was played again, it seems to fit better there.

At 0:33 when the bass comes in, I'd be interested to hear what that would sound like with slight distortion on the bass. Only a little, but I don't think just making it louder would quite have the right effect. 

Really liked the vocals all the way through, might have liked an octave effect on the highest note at around 2:08, but equally that might sound better in my head than if actually done. Also thought the clean sounds were well composed all the way through.

Overall, really enjoyed it, would be happy to listen to more of your songs.

I have a rather rough recording here if you're interested in giving any feedback - https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1743898
Just wanted to say a big thank you for all the feedback and that I haven't forgotten you and will give feedback. Just having a few dark days mentally. Comes and goes a bit. Hopefully soon I'll be back!