I'm currently on the market looking for a new amp. So far I've got my eyes on either an ac15c1, ac15c2, or a peavey classic. I'd like to stay somewhere around $600. I use a Les Paul studio. The kind of stuff I like to play ranges from The Beatles,The Strokes, Eric Clapton, Prince, and Rory Gallagher. My pedals currently consist of a Visual Sound Jekyll and Hyde, Dunlop Crybaby Wah, Boss CS-3, and an EH POG 2
Thanks for all the help
well i guess it depends on how much you like the signature Vox tone.  the Peavey can cover all the stuff you mentioned but for things like Rory and early Beatles it won't nail the sound. 
I also forgot to mention that I'm also considering a Fender Hot Rod Deluxe as well
I dont buy peavey after i saw how they treat their employees on undercover boss. I have an old Peavey amp thats staying but nothing more from them.
I'd go for the vox ac15c2 unless you need to stay very clean very loudly, in which case I would save up a bit more for an AC30c2, haha

Actually, for 600$, you should have just barely enough for a used ac30c2, no?
Quote by flexiblemile
I'd go for the vox ac15c2 unless you need to stay very clean very loudly, in which case I would save up a bit more for an AC30c2, haha

Actually, for 600$, you should have just barely enough for a used ac30c2, no?

I generally see AC30s around here, now and then for $500 - $700.
That's for the newer ones. The older ones are $1000+ more.

And I don't know if the Jekyll side (tubescreamer based) is modded much but I, myself, never really got on with a standard tubescreamer in my AC30, but its great for pushing other dirt pedals, and can sound *awesome when its being pushed by a Muff type fuzz.

*personal preference.