Answers after we hit the 2nd page.

I agree with Rush Limbaugh that President Trump has been successful bringing out worst of Democrats.

The media needs to be held accountable once they dismiss all these allegations. Once the person or person leaking to the press are found out, they need to be held as traitors and serve the maximum term under the law.
all of these lies are being use to. KEEP THE SPOT LIGHTS AND MEDIA OFF OF OBAMA/ clinton CRIMES . THE LEFT IS CLEVER.

PRESIDENT TRUMP IS A MAN OF THE PEOPLE AND FOR THE PEOPLE. WE THE PEOPLE ELECTED PRESIDENT TRUMP. THE POISON THAT LIBERAL DEM-WITTS AND THEIR FAKE NEWS MINIONS SPEWS ONTO THE PEOPLE, THEY DON'T RESPECT THE PEOPLE AT ALLNEEDS TO BE THINNED OUT. LET'S HAVE A SNAKE HUNT AND CLEAR OUT THESE VIPERS. STAND UP, HELP MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. IS THE TREE OF LIBERTY CALLING…

They are desperate. They are the swamp. Their jobs are disappearing. That is what drain the swamp mean to them. Good news America. Bad news MSNBC.WaPo. CNN.

Fire President Trump and you will have the giant, who's already been awakened, unleash a HUGE smackdown in order to regain full control of OUR COUNTRY.

We need to grab these people gettin these leaks. And waterboard em. Find out whos doin it.

Amen brother, their is only one right way to come to AMERICA. ileagel is disrespectful to those. that came here correctly. We need to STAND UP for AMERICA TOGETHER. MAGA

THE LUNATIC LEFT IS DESTROYING THE UNITED STATES.

JustRooster is a buffoon and my best friend.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Last edited by JustRooster at May 18, 2017,
All fat lard.

Prize please.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
1. Fat Lard
2. Comments
3. Comments
4. Fat Lard
5. Comments
6. Comments
7. Comments
8. Fat Lard
9. Fat Lard
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
same person

oh wait i had it in my head you said Rush Limbaugh
Check out my band Disturbed
jk its all 33db
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Lard
Lard
Comments
Comments
Comments
Lard
Lard
Comments
Lard

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
pretty sure fat lard would say all of those things lmao
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Trick question. Lard is all the Hannity YouTube comments.
Death to Ovation haters!
Didn't he offer a pizza last time he made a thread like this?

Did he ever give the pizza?

If not this guy is a big fat phony. 
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
JustRooster is a buffoon and my best friend.

Me

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana