I've searched and it appears that I can download tabs but any related forum posts are 2 years old or more and none show what the download icon looks like.

I registered and don't see a download button so thought maybe it required TabPro so I signed up for the 7 day trial and still don't see a way to download a tab.

I'm looking at a uke tab from Cake,  https://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/c/cake/i_will_survive_ukulele_crd.htm?simplified=1

Can someone clue me in on how to download this tab?

I am wanting to download as a guitar pro file format (gp3, gp4 or gp5) then import into yousician.

Thanks,
Bill 
wannabaukuplaya
You can't download tabs of that type, you can only download guitar pro or power tab files. This is just a text tab, the only thing you can do is copy it and paste into notepad or word or something.
- sorry had typed a reply but then realised I'd made a mistake with the advice I was about to give (oops)
Last edited by stevebagge at Oct 2, 2017,
stevebagge
Ah ok, but you can't download them directly from the page when they are public tabs on the site, you would have to save as a personal tab first, then download. (And at the time of writing the personal tabs feature didn't exist, so you couldn't have done that - this thread is over 4 months old.)