5 24%
Too many
6 29%
I'm concerned
3 14%
Whatever
7 33%
Voters: 21.
Feeling crowded? Having trouble breathing?
At the end of last year, there were 7,418,151,841 people on our planet, and while many in America still believe the world revolves around them, this map shows the world resized by each nation's current population...
People were complaining about overpopulation during the roman times, it's nothing new and is not the root cause of the worlds ills (although it does contribute)
Quote by Fat Lard
That map just woke me though. Didn't know I was a minority and shiet

Do you feel.... triggered?
And about NZ, yeah if you stacked them like cord wood.
Quote by Random3
Lol Australia.

And I'm not concerned. Population expansion is something that is regulated by nature anyway.

Australians are used to tiny, shriveled up things! 
Quote by Masquirina
Okay but what about Bizarro World?

Nobody mentioned Oklahoma. 
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Overpopulation isn't a problem whatsoever. Like Fat Lard alluded to, we have an abundance of livable land for the amount of humans on Earth. 

Current problems stem from population density issues.
My God, it's full of stars!
too many cooks tbh
Quote by Skibolky
No one can really fuck with the power of empathy.
Frankly we are already in somewhat of a resource "crunch". Humans need a big dying off to restore the natural balance. Donald Trump may aid us in that goal. 
Quote by TobusRex
Frankly we are already in somewhat of a resource "crunch". Humans need a big dying off to restore the natural balance. Donald Trump may aid us in that goal. 

liberals know about balance science   

I think Trump is moving all you to Guam.        
What do you expect from a guy who went to a Georgia university? He probably also believes in Creationism and Santa Claus. 
Quote by TobusRex
What do you expect from a guy who went to a Georgia university? He probably also believes in Creationism and Santa Claus. 

Santa Claus is real.
Quote by 33db
Tobus is not my multi...

TobusRex iiis not my muuultiii
He's just a troll who ...
Quote by Skibolky
No one can really fuck with the power of empathy.
Quote by Bladez22
People were complaining about overpopulation during the roman times, it's nothing new and is not the root cause of the worlds ills (although it does contribute)

That's a silly perspective. Just because it wasn't a genuine issue then does not mean it isn't now. The Ancient Romans didn't go through an industrial revolution that exponentially increased the population and live in an Anthropocene era.
Quote by Dreadnought
Overpopulation isn't a problem whatsoever. Like Fat Lard alluded to, we have an abundance of livable land for the amount of humans on Earth.

Current problems stem from population density issues.

I think the overpopulation problem is less about livable space, but rather availability, distribution, and usage of resources. 
Free Ali
Free Lard
Quote by chrismendiola

I think the overpopulation problem is less about livable space, but rather availability, distribution, and usage of resources. 

Distribution is "population density" by another name, and usage of resources is related to that as well as being a factor of technological disparity between nations and income levels. 

What do you mean by availability? If you meant that most people (in a global sense) don't have the geographic mobility to affect the population density issue, then I agree.
Quote by Dreadnought
Distribution is "population density" by another name, and usage of resources is related to that as well as being a factor of technological disparity between nations and income levels. 

What do you mean by availability? If you meant that most people (in a global sense) don't have the geographic mobility to affect the population density issue, then I agree.

distribution, availability, and usage [of resources]*
Free Ali
Free Lard
Oh. Gotcha.

Yeah, that is definitely an issue. But, I think that is an issue that is (pedantically) discrete from population levels. The global population level isn't the causal factor for these squalid conditions that we're all thinking of; improper (as a result of technological immaturity or relative misuse) utilization of resources can be labelled an overarching causality, and within that there are subfactors such as overburdening of agricultural systems because of saturated population density, increasing disparity of income, forms of government that can't effectively enforce infrastructure or resource economies, etc.

I maintain that "overpopulation" is a bogeyman issue  
Quote by Dreadnought
But, I think that is an issue that is (pedantically) discrete from population levels. The global population level isn't the causal factor for these squalid conditions that we're all thinking of; improper (as a result of technological immaturity or relative misuse) utilization of resources can be labelled an overarching causality, and within that there are subfactors such as overburdening of agricultural systems because of saturated population density, increasing disparity of income, forms of government that can't effectively enforce infrastructure or resource economies, etc.

Whatever you say, Poindexter.
Free Ali
Free Lard
I've had a bit to drink so I think I'll back out of this tbh

tbh
I will invoke a homo-erotic image of Hitler then we could lock this thread.
Anyway, yeah. There's more than enough production from first-world countries, especially the US, for the rest of the world. But their practices are really irresponsible and wasteful.
Free Ali
Free Lard