University of Michigan Students ‘Intimidated’ by ‘Masculine’ Wood Paneling

Page 1 of 3
Students at the prestigious University of Michigan are claiming to be “intimidated” by the “masculine” wood paneling on the walls of academic buildings on campus.

Anna Wibbelman, former president of Building a Better Michigan, stated at a student government meeting that “minority students felt marginalized by quiet, imposing masculine paneling” of several academic buildings around campus.

*chortle* How exactly does this occur?
This is why trump won
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
I think that wood paneling is nice, relaxing, and I'm a minority if you consider the World's population.
Unless those "minorities" were carved by Giuseppe than can just stfu.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
That looks so cozy.

But if I were in charge of changing it, I would definitely make at least one room/area all the color orchid, with photos and paintings of orchids captioned with random silly phrases like, "look at these".

Randomly chosen because it's a really nice color and flower to look at
Quote by Masquirina
That looks so cozy.

But if I were in charge of changing it, I would definitely make at least one room/area all the color orchid, with photos and paintings of orchids captioned with random silly phrases like, "look at these".

Randomly chosen because it's a really nice color and flower to look at

I was thinking teddy bear paneling with Xanax dispensers.
how about brutalist paneling

intimidate everyone
Quote by JustRooster
That's a shamanic incantation of truth if I ever heard one.
Honestly who the fuck cares stop making these threads you saddo

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Just glanced at that again, and noticed it's a pretty unique pattern/design for wood paneling that makes it seem more modern than usual. Really great craftsmanship, to be honest.

Maybe one thing they could do, is offer free woodshop classes for students (or other cathartic, hands-on crafts such as pottery).
The only rational solution to this is to bash the marginalised students around the head with wooden panels
I have nothing important to say
Quote by EndTheRapture51

On literally the first thread I've ever created on the topic...
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Pretty difficult to determine a tree's gender when it's been sliced up.

Now are we talking gender "identity" or gender as synonymous with sex.
People just never run out of shit to complain about nowadays.  What's next a protest about it?
Quote by EndTheRapture51

haha yeah who cares about people complaining about stupid shit and costing everyone money haha
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan
haha yeah who cares about people complaining about stupid shit and costing everyone money haha

if it cost money every time someone complained then you'd be fucking bankrupt mate, whiney little prick.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
if it cost money every time someone complained then you'd be fucking bankrupt mate, whiney little prick.

f e m i n i s t
Quote by EndTheRapture51

Humans being humans. They probably want to make it modern and neutral coloured.

I'm fucking sick of rooms painted entirely cream. 

Give minority room designs a chance.
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
Quote by 剣 斧 血

Give minority room designs a chance.

WTF does that even mean...
Quote by 33db
WTF does that even mean...

Two words: polka dots
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by Way Cool JR.
People just never run out of shit to complain about nowadays.  What's next a protest about it?

The font on this site. It's triggering me

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Feminazi retards lol
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Probably an agent provocateur story. The ones most threatened by the male figure are Evangelical Republicans  
If they find that intimidating, they'd probably shit if they saw inside the older buildings of most British universities.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
If they find that intimidating, they'd probably shit if they saw inside the older buildings of most British universities.

You have engravings of humans interbreeding with sheep, and other shit like that, right? 
I find it odd, how do they even come up with this shit?

Wood paneling is relaxing for me, I like it, I love old brass and wood pubs for drinking, I would love a study paneled like that with a nice big fireplace.
Scared by "Masculine" wood paneling, I had no idea wood paneling had a gender!

I LOVE Wood paneling, and guess what, so does my WIFE. TBH, I love old school architecture from the period(s) when wood paneling was popular. Once I get a house my idea for the Man Cave would be a wood paneled room with green or turquoise carpet and one of those green and brass "Mr. Belvedere" desk lamps - and a nice big, beige, desktop computer (which I already have). That's what my ideal home studio looks like as well, sort of like 5150.
My Current Mains
- 1996 Fender Jag-Stang with EMG Pickups
- 1998 Fender Jaguar with Cool Rails
- 1982 Hondo Paul Dean II (DiMarzio Super II X2)
- 2010 "Fender" Jazzmaster (Home built)
- 2013 Squier VM Bass VI (stock)
Quote by TobusRex
You have engravings of humans interbreeding with sheep, and other shit like that, right? 

No, but we do sometimes show off our massive organs.

Hur hur hur

Yet another point in favor of hardwood floors
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
get a load of this guy, doesnt even mention, let alone link to, the source he quotes in OP -- serious amateur stuff. honestly, probably the worst current poster.
Quote by neidnarb11890
get a load of this guy, doesnt even mention, let alone link to, the source he quotes in OP -- serious amateur stuff. honestly, probably the worst current poster.

Yeah like high lighting, right clicking and doing a Google search is a ball buster.
Google is scary... I just highlighted, right clicked and did a search and this thread is number 3.
lmao like I'm gonna look for clickbait that I don't care about

.gif
Quote by neidnarb11890
lmao like I'm gonna look for clickbait that I don't care about

.gif

But you complained about it, so typical of exactly the type of person this thread is about.
Breitbart could have an article titled "the sky is blue" and people would go, "lol brietbart of course hahahaha fake news"
Quote by StewieSwan
Breitbart could have an article titled "the sky is blue" and people would go, "lol brietbart of course hahahaha fake news"

If I saw a Breitbart headline that said the sky was blue, I would definitely look out the window to see what non-blue color the sky had changed to while I wasn't looking.
Death to Ovation haters!
Page 1 of 3
Recommended threads
Sologamy ( 1 2 )
StewieSwan
Last post:
by Dreadnought
Poll: 7,418,151,841
33db
Last post:
by chrismendiola