3 5%
must have been a year ago
2 3%
god knows when
19 32%
Voters: 60.
Last night
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
always asleep because we're in the matrix

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
I'm actually on a road trip right now, had to get up around 5 am this morning. Not fun, but worth it.

I usually sleep around 1-2 am if I don't workout that day, otherwise i knock out before midnight and get a good 7-8 hrs
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

The moaning of my victims keeps me awake most evenings. 
Several weeks or more. I keep going to bed too late and waking up an hour earlier than I would like. 
I have nothing important to say
I try and get 9 hours, or as close to, every night if possible.

Sleep is way, way more important than most people appreciate imo.
Quote by TobusRex
The moaning of my victims keeps me awake most evenings. 
Probably need to up your lithium dose then

"Every day I wonder how many things I am dead wrong about."
Maybe Wednesday

Some nights I fall asleep with the laptop (I listen to youtube video/vid-casts(?)) and wake up to a red screen (f.lux) at 3am

some nights I randomly wake up and have a furious wank to tire myself out

some nights I just can't sleep

I long for death
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
I work night shift, so define good night's sleep.

I guess in December of last year when I was on vacation for a week. Prior to that, any time before I started working night shift. So like 3 or 4 years ago. I'm always either over sleeping or not getting enough. Where I live, it's impossible to control moderation.

Though nothing felt better than waking up during the summer of 09 after I graduated high school and did nothing with my life for a while. My God, never have I woken up so gracefully and felt so perfectly rested before in my life. Probably won't ever again either. At least not until I'm old as heck and retire, I imagine.

Or dead.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at May 19, 2017,
weekdays are like 4 hrs

weekends are like 10 hrs

both are pretty crappy in different ways
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
weekdays are like 4 hrs

weekends are like 10 hrs

both are pretty crappy in different ways

*violin*

I've heard nchib.gov says sleeping past 8 hours regularly (unless making up for sleep debt) isn't preferrable. Also, stop watching anime and make sure to let your unconcious come out at times when you're alive in life (in sleep)

What's the NHS been like recently with those hackers, if you dont mind me asking?
Quote by Joshua Garcia
I work night shift, so define good night's sleep.

I guess in December of last year when I was on vacation for a week. Prior to that, any time before I started working night shift. So like 3 or 4 years ago. I'm always either over sleeping or not getting enough. Where I live, it's impossible to control moderation.

Though nothing felt better than waking up during the summer of 09 after I graduated high school and did nothing with my life for a while. My God, never have I woken up so gracefully and felt so perfectly rested before in my life. Probably won't ever again either. At least not until I'm old as heck and retire, I imagine.

Or dead.

Night shift? Sleep? Those two don't work well together.
My work week (Long week is 4 days, short week is 3 days. It alternates) goes like this:
(I work 6PM - 6AM) so what 24 - 1 hours segments define a day in my world is a bit fucked up).
1 Saturday Night : Maybe 7 - 8 hours:
2 Sunday Night (My "Monday") : Work
3 Monday Morning (?) : 3 - 4 hours
4 GOTO 2
Last edited by CodeMonk at May 20, 2017,
Quote by N8dagreat3
lately ive been awake for 2 days sleep for 12 hours, awake 2 days

Hey I tried this too some time ago but the 2nd day was always weird
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
At no point in my life have I ever slept well. I rarely am able to stay asleep more than a couple hours at a time. I have forgotten what it is to feel rested and fresh.
I usually wake up covered in sweat at least once a night. My wife is a fucking space heater.
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
I oversleep most nights.

I don't have anything to wake up for most days.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Fat Lard
*violin*

I've heard nchib.gov says sleeping past 8 hours regularly (unless making up for sleep debt) isn't preferrable. Also, stop watching anime and make sure to let your unconcious come out at times when you're alive in life (in sleep)

What's the NHS been like recently with those hackers, if you dont mind me asking?

yeah I actually found around 7hrs sleep is optimum for me, I won't be groggy from oversleep and will be quite refreshed and ready to do some shit. I notice if I get drunk, I get a very comfortable rest and wake up pretty much always after 7hrs (I don't get hangovers but I hate getting drunk so that's not ideal though)

On that whole attack, I actually had mon-wed off so I missed most of the drama on our system but our trust's ICT team had everything sorted fast with no downtime the previous week anyway. One of our partner trusts went completely down and was still down when I checked with them yesterday (we share some systems and I needed them to do some stuff for me)
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Got to be at least 25 years. Been an insomniac since my teens. Most of the medication iv'e taken give you a massive hangover. On the bright side I get a lot more stuff done. 
Last night was good

Night before not so good

But that may just have been because of the copious amounts of alcohol.
I've been on shift work for a little while now. It's like work 4 nights, off 3 days, work 3 days, off 1 day, work 3 nights, off 3 days, work 4 days, off 7 (or something like that). I've actually been doing pretty well with it so far. I just keep staying up later and later on my days off, stabilize while I'm working, then go back to staying up, while keeping a somewhat normal amount of sleep. I haven't done the one day flip yet - it's coming up soon. I'm guessing that's gonna be tougher.

Before this job I went like 4 years or so without a job, and with nothing to enforce a schedule on me I ended up desyncing with the sun, so this is actually pretty close to what I was doing before, just flipping nights and days a little faster. I had just started getting used to a normal sleep schedule when they put me on shift work
Spend 8 hours a night sleeping and that's 2,688 hours per year spent in bed! Your physical, mental and emotional performances are all directly correlated to the quality of sleep you're getting. Since I moved to New Zealand I had problems with sleep (it's hard for me to get used to a new place). I bought a new bed +new mattress. I chose a memory foam mattress, ordered on this website  'cause it's made of higher-density foam which is more expensive and provides excellent body support. Now I sleep like a child
Last edited by Astalav at May 31, 2017,
I usually get about 6 hours of solid sleep each night. I'm trying to go to sleep earlier because when I first started my new job, I was in the habit of just watching stupid shit on youtube until about 1 in the morning, and had to be up at about 6am, so I'm just trying to ween myself off that really. I'm actually planning on switching off at about 10 tonight, and I'm looking forward to it. 

On weekends, it varies depending on what I'm doing. But in short, I don't really get enough sleep, but when I do sleep, it's pretty solid.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by chrismendiola
Ever since discovering Pizzagate, I've been woke.

I don't know much about that, but was it a joke that went too far?

edit- ok looked it up after having a benadryl, because I walked face first into some kind of wall-bush/low-plant this morning and had sinus issues all day.

Well I don't know if it's the sleepiness or what, but that is some of the worst quality trolling I've ever seen, and oh my goodness not cool. Gerald Broflovski really needs to tone it down. It's not a PianoArc synthesizer dude, you can never go back.
Last edited by Masquirina at May 24, 2017,
Quote by Masquirina
I don't know much about that, but was it a joke that went too far? I cannot think of any reason whatsoever why one would think liberals/women are pedophiles or whatever that was about. Perhaps it had something to do with firsthand experience. If so, that sucks that it may have influenced the election.

If it is, it's a lot of dedication to a joke 'cause someone brought a rifle into a pizzeria.
Free Ali
I'm not sure, maybe like 10 years ago or something like that. I don't care if it gets worse. I would rather be an insomniac and die as one than be put on antidepressants, benzos, or z-drugs.
Last edited by ImNeverSalty at May 25, 2017,