Hi community! 
excuse me if this is the wrong place to ask but I am kinda new here.
I have been looking in the review section but couldn't find anything about this particular guitar.
today I came across a in my opinion a beautiful guitar, never heard of it either. 
It is a ibanez Rg 20072svw from 2007. I was wondering if someone could tell me something about this guitar.
the owner asked 650€ for it, what do you think? Worth it?

thanks
Seems like a nice guitar. It's limited Edition so that's cool . Could be worth more in the future . I just don't know what it would sell for since I can't seem to find any for sale online
Thanks for your reply! 
what about the trem? Some people say that the edge pro is not really good and many have complaints about i, others say that it is the edge pro III which feels as cheap? Too bad I can't find any reviews about this guitar. The seller lives like 2.5 hour driving away but il think I will check it out myself. Thanks again tho
Quote by pierre_guerin
Thanks for your reply! 
what about the trem? Some people say that the edge pro is not really good and many have complaints about i, others say that it is the edge pro III which feels as cheap? Too bad I can't find any reviews about this guitar. The seller lives like 2.5 hour driving away but il think I will check it out myself. Thanks again tho

The Edge Pro on Ibanez Prestiges are very good trems. It's the Edge III trem that's bad and those only came on the cheaper Ibanez guitars.

Here's the info for that model:

http://ibanez.wikia.com/wiki/RG20072

Basically a limited finish on a 1400/1500 series Prestige. Have no idea what the market is like there, so can't say if it's a good deal or not.
Fleet of MiJ Ibanez
Couple of Balls
Peavey & EVH Wolfgangs
Eclipse
Fender HM Strat
Kemper KPA
5150 III 50w & cabs
How about the missing single coil? Thought Ibanez RG always had 2 humbuckers and a single coil but appearently not
Quote by pierre_guerin
How about the missing single coil? Thought Ibanez RG always had 2 humbuckers and a single coil but appearently not

Nope, all kinds of RG Prestige models don't have a middle pickup. Honestly, I never use the middle PU and have removed them from a couple guitars :P
Fleet of MiJ Ibanez
Couple of Balls
Peavey & EVH Wolfgangs
Eclipse
Fender HM Strat
Kemper KPA
5150 III 50w & cabs