Has anyone had any experience with this model? I got a chance to play one at a booth at a recent concert and liked it for the most part. Rather have passive pickups but ive never owned a tele style. This one has the belly cut and the arm rest like a strat which has me looking at this one. There seems to be no reviews and only one promo video on youtube. I assume it replaced the 406 model? Thank for any feedback!

Nathan
Never played one but heard and read good reviews on it...

On another note, my advice if you like certain guitar type go and buy the original thing.. if you want a Les Paul, buy a Gibson or Epiphone.. if you want a strat or a tele, buy a fender or squier

I love Les Pauls so I got an LTD EC401vf which was awesome but it didn't satisfy my passion for a Les Paul.. I sold it and ended buying a Gibson
Guitars:___________________________
'12 Gibson 1958 Standard Reissue
'14 Fender American Special Stratocaster
'14 LTD MH-1000FR STBLK
'14 Squier Classic Vibe 50's Telecaster
'05 Ibanez RG320FM

Amp:__________
Laney IRT Studio

Guitar Effects:_____________________
Boss GT-8 Guitar Multi Effects Processor
Dunlop Original CryBaby Wah
TC Electronic FlashBack Delay
TC Electronic Corona Chorus
JHS Little Black Amp Box
Thank you for your recommendations. It's hard finding a guitar with everything you're looking for! There's so much out there, too many options and it's hard to get ya hands on a lot of them to try out. Thanks!
Quote by nathan80729
Thank you for your recommendations. It's hard finding a guitar with everything you're looking for! There's so much out there, too many options and it's hard to get ya hands on a lot of them to try out. Thanks!

Just buy a lot of them. 

Some of the absolutely bonkers rationale behind some of the Agiles I own:

Okay, this one is nearly perfect; it has the right fretboard, frets, neck, neck heel, construction, pickups, a Sustainer, a Chandler Tone-X, a Floyd. But...uh...gosh, now it's a bit too expensive to take into a bar. 

Okay, this one is simpler. Just a basic guitar with humbuckers and a Floyd and it's black and cheap. But...uh...gosh, it's got that clunky neck heel. 

Okay, this one has a faster smoother neck heel and 24 frets and a Floyd and it's black and cheap. It'll be good for bars. 

Okay, this one has a faster smoother neck heel and 24 frets and a Floyd and it's WHITE (I'm so tired of black) and cheap, and look, it's got a Sustainer and a DiMarzio Super Distortion pickup! It'll be good for bars, too. 

Okay, this one looks like an old LP Special and it's cool and I don't have one with P90's yet, so this one fits and it's cheap. 

Okay, THIS one has a CSB finish like the expensive one and it looks great and it's got P90's and it's cheap and I don't have one like this yet. 

Okay, THIS one has seven strings! And 24 frets and a Seymour Duncan Nazgul (whatever that is) and a red see-through finish and a 27" scale but it still looks like a Les Paul, and it's cheap and gosh, is it ever *heavy.*

Aside from the really expensive one at the top of the list, the average price on these (all used except for one B Stock) has been around $200 (ranging from $130 to $250). All are really good players, all are in near perfect shape, all sound great (I'm still dinking with that Nazgul and high gain stuff, but it was a surprise). 
Quote by dspellman
Just buy a lot of them. 

Some of the absolutely bonkers rationale behind some of the Agiles I own:

Okay, this one is nearly perfect; it has the right fretboard, frets, neck, neck heel, construction, pickups, a Sustainer, a Chandler Tone-X, a Floyd. But...uh...gosh, now it's a bit too expensive to take into a bar. 

Okay, this one is simpler. Just a basic guitar with humbuckers and a Floyd and it's black and cheap. But...uh...gosh, it's got that clunky neck heel. 

Okay, this one has a faster smoother neck heel and 24 frets and a Floyd and it's black and cheap. It'll be good for bars. 

Okay, this one has a faster smoother neck heel and 24 frets and a Floyd and it's WHITE (I'm so tired of black) and cheap, and look, it's got a Sustainer and a DiMarzio Super Distortion pickup! It'll be good for bars, too. 

Okay, this one looks like an old LP Special and it's cool and I don't have one with P90's yet, so this one fits and it's cheap. 

Okay, THIS one has a CSB finish like the expensive one and it looks great and it's got P90's and it's cheap and I don't have one like this yet. 

Okay, THIS one has seven strings! And 24 frets and a Seymour Duncan Nazgul (whatever that is) and a red see-through finish and a 27" scale but it still looks like a Les Paul, and it's cheap and gosh, is it ever *heavy.*

Aside from the really expensive one at the top of the list, the average price on these (all used except for one B Stock) has been around $200 (ranging from $130 to $250). All are really good players, all are in near perfect shape, all sound great (I'm still dinking with that Nazgul and high gain stuff, but it was a surprise). 

Lol that's exactly my thoughts while browsing for my next one!