Cheers, not sure if this is the correct board to post this.

I have this Fame DP-680 which is basically gathering dust atm. And I have always had the desired to learn it. I listen to a lot of Jazzy/Fusion/Progy/Post-rock that as the piano in the spotlight, but alas the guitar grind usually takes over.

So i decided to day to take 1-2 hours of my day, just to practice.
The problem is that I have no real clue on how should I approach it and I kinda just noodle around.

Does any one know any cool Books, Advices..etc. 
1-2 hours per day is too long for beginning to learn the piano. There is a ton of theory and technique to learn. Take baby steps 10-15 mins per day is probably enough. Buy a piano lesson book from a music shop, ask for their advice. They'll probably say "go to a teacher".
It will help guitar a lot!
1-2 hours a day is nothing if used properly. It could be 15 minutes, 4 times a day.

Learning songs is always a good bet
I'd say spend ALL the time on songs (or piano pieces). Just make sure the songs require a certain level of piano technique - ideally at your current level or just above.
"At your current level" might sound like you wouldn't progress, but there's plenty of work to do on expression and feel, once a certain technical level is accomplished.