I stumbled across this when i went super deep into youtube.

I found a bunch of other videos of things just like it. If I book a gig in LA and show up with a drummer and shout into a microphone will I be the next Hendrix? Is this actually a thing? Should i be worried that one day in the future my childs temper tantrum will be considered a musical act if i throw a garage band beat over it?
Requirements are:

-Have a gig
-Have fans

Everything else is optional just look at what Tony Robbins does
I think the big take away in this vid is realising everyone in it is just messed up on drugs and alcohol. 

I'd be dancing to that crap too in that situation.
sigh...
What you need is a new amp
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by enceps
I think the big take away in this vid is realising everyone in it is just messed up on drugs and alcohol. 

I'd be dancing to that crap too in that situation.

I need to get a better plug than. I think being drunk id punch the singer and start singing sweet caroline into the mic