Voters: 15.
7 minutes?

Ain't nobody got time fo' dat.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
7 minutes?

Measuring time is white male patriarchy oppression.
First off, this is just really poorly executed, but I also never experienced anything like this in public schooling or private university. The only interaction I have with over the top SJW beliefs is shit like this, where people pretend it's a problem and satirize/complain about it.
Quote by Mean Mr Mustard
First off, this is just really poorly executed, but I also never experienced anything like this in public schooling or private university. The only interaction I have with over the top SJW beliefs is shit like this, where people pretend it's a problem and satirize/complain about it.

How dare you belittle those of ....sensitive sensibilities. Your microaggression has been duly noted. 
Quote by Mean Mr Mustard

Lucky you!!! Don't forget to vote.
dumbest video ive seen in a while
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Burgery
dumbest video ive seen in a while

High praise indeed, I thought it was dum best too.
Quote by 33db
High praise indeed, I thought it was dum best too.
ha ha
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Whoever made this has clearly never been to a university and I doubt 33db has either
Quote by TheChaz
Whoever made this has clearly never been to a university and I doubt 33db has either

it's what rightwingers, who don't have the requisite IQ for education beyond 6th grade, imagine a university to be like. 
I didn't take it literally as some of you have, I took it as humor driven hyperbolic comment on modern educational politics that do exist in some areas and some colleges.
Plus I found Sunshine amusing as I knew someone a lot like him/her/it.

Now take the stick out of your collective asses and relax.
Quote by TheChaz

This from the guy that blows up dead animals... and then post it online as though it's amusing or "normal".
Quote by 33db
This from the guy that blows up dead animals... and then post it online as though it's amusing or "normal".

Dude do you eat meat?
I didn't watch the whole video TBH I don't have that much time to waste, I was torn between voting shitposting and neckbeard needs a slap, I voted for the latter just beacause neckbeards
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by TheChaz
this is just a really beautifully efficient insult and i for one am impressed

it's outright elegant
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
Quote by 33db

You should prolly stop throwing stones from your glass house mr. "Kill people that dont fit my idea of a perfect society"

Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You should prolly stop throwing stones from your glass house mr. "Kill people that dont fit my idea of a perfect society"

Quote by K33nbl4d3
this is just a really beautifully efficient insult and i for one am impressed

it's outright elegant

What? No comment on my far more cutting insult?  That wasn't directed at you 33db, just took another jab at the other side, lol. 
Quote by TobusRex
What? No comment on my far more cutting insult?  That wasn't directed at you 33db, just took another jab at the other side, lol. 
okay my comment on yours is that it was awkward and spent too much time explaining itself
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan
Quote by K33nbl4d3
okay my comment on yours is that it was awkward and spent too much time explaining itself

This coming from the person whose avatar looks like the caboose is sodomizing them.
Quote by 33db
This coming from the person whose avatar looks like the caboose is sodomizing them.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan
Quote by K33nbl4d3

I need a better editor. The one I have fucking sucks. 
Quote by 33db

First comment/picture pair from you that actually makes sense
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
I would talk about how I've lived around both extremes in my life and that this video is very inspiring to me because I'm a fan of balance more than anything else, but I don't think the thread is serious enough to warrant one of my over-thought replies, lol.
My Current Mains
- 1996 Fender Jag-Stang with EMG Pickups
- 1998 Fender Jaguar with Cool Rails
- 1982 Hondo Paul Dean II (DiMarzio Super II X2)
- 2010 "Fender" Jazzmaster (Home built)
- 2013 Squier VM Bass VI (stock)
Quote by Mad-Mike_J83
I would talk about how I've lived around both extremes in my life and that this video is very inspiring to me because I'm a fan of balance more than anything else, but I don't think the thread is serious enough to warrant one of my over-thought replies, lol.

It was not meant to be serious, it's supposed to be amusing.
Quote by StewieSwan
it's a cringey video tbh

Cringe is funny to me, I'm one of those people that laughs during embarrassing moments.

This was expected in the early 70's as shown above.
Ibanez BTB 1006 Fretless and 405 (no Barts)
456 & 455(w/Barts)
Genz Benz NeoX400 112T & NeoX 112T cab.
Digitech BP-8 (x2)
Yamaha PB-1
Boss: SYB-5, PS-2, OD-20, EQ-20, PH-3,BF-3, CE-20, DD-20
Morely A/B
Not really how classes are in college but it definitely summarizes the attitudes of most students here. 
Quote by slapsymcdougal
7 minutes?

Having the attention span of a newt is not something to brag about. 
Quote by Mean Mr Mustard

The point of satire like this is to take the current reality and extrapolate what it could eventually degenerate into if the current trend continues. Based on what I saw when my daughter was in school in the 90's, and what my niece tells me about what her girls experience today, there is a very, very alarming trend. This satiric piece is spot-on in illustrating what things could become if we don't reverse the trend of degeneration. On the one hand, I'll be dead before it gets that bad. On the other hand, I am very worried about what things will be like for my granddaughters and great-granddaughters. 
genuinely worst part of the video is the opening generic horror sfx. like that creaky wood sound and scream has zero context in the film itself.

maybe if the film decided to actually spend any effort committing to its own medium, rather than just sloppily pasting a generic theme on top of generic slides, it would be interesting.

it's not it's shit it's overdone no one cares and it doesn't have any value even in a post-ironic setting
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
A seven-plus-minute internet video had better be either the best, most creative video ever or an episode of a killer let's play. This appears to be neither, so hard pass.

If I ever come to hate myself enough to willingly subject myself to whiny white people bitching about political correctness and SJWs, I have Twitter.
Death to Ovation haters!
Quote by 33db
Cringe is funny to me, I'm one of those people that laughs during embarrassing moments.

There's a big difference between something that's trying to make you cringe and makes you laugh, and something that's trying to make you laugh and makes you cringe.
Quote by Jackintehbox
There's a big difference between something that's trying to make you cringe and makes you laugh, and something that's trying to make you laugh and makes you cringe.

Not for me I laugh either way.