So it looks like they're finally giving Cpt Underpants the big screen treatment. But I'm worried that everything he stands for is going to be lost on the newer generation of kids once Hollywood gets their clammy hands on it.

Is he going to retain his edge that we have all come to know and love, or is this going to be another globalist psyop to pump and dump some "progressive" message into children? It got a PG for mild rude humor throughout, but nowadays, that could mean anything
I'm putting down 5 on using the movie as an allegory for teenage self-acceptance and discovery in a society that is hostile to deviant behaviour

5 on it being a movie about an ABDL fetishist using their passion for justice and kinky sex to change the world
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Last edited by Banjocal at May 21, 2017,
there will be extem violins an newclear waist power trwosers

(seriously, I haven't even heard that name since 2001 when I was 9)
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american

I had so much fun with this when I was 6. My name is Gidget Liver Humperdinck.

Too bad this film is going to be a total butchery no doubt.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Quote by Fat Lard
Worried about the new Captain Underpants movie

You fuckin' would be.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE

Poopsie Chuckle Lips.
Was not a fan as a kid. I think I sat through one story from it and was bored as all heck.

So naturally, I couldn't care less about the movie.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Pinky Gigglebuns

I loved Captain Underpants as a kid.  This will probably suck, but I won't see it anyway, so.....

I'm just fine.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Was not a fan as a kid.

Nate the Great was for the truly patrician kids.

Always got the culprit... and his pancakes.
Tbf I'm sure the stories weren't bad, but I was incredibly nerdy and no fun as a child. I was always the only one in my class who chose to read and report on non-fiction books over fiction.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
pinky waffle chunks
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Tbf I'm sure the stories weren't bad, but I was incredibly nerdy and no fun as a child. I was always the only one in my class who chose to read and report on non-fiction books over fiction.

Captain Underpants is non-fiction
Check out my band Disturbed
Book bans

The Captain Underpants books were reported by the American Library Association to be the most frequently challenged books in the year 2012.[10] Dav Pilkey also mentioned this in his website. According to the American Library Association, Pilkey's Captain Underpants series was explicitly banned in some schools for insensitivity and being unsuited to age group, as well as encouraging children to disobey authority.[11][12]

SMH
Last edited by 33db at May 22, 2017,
IDK though I am a bit old for Captain Underpants but from what I have seen from the commercial he is pretty fat and I can see SJW's crying out that old Crappy Underpant's is promoting unhealthy eating habits not to mention public indecency.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE

Poopsie Gizzard Brain
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by CodeMonk
I want a live action Caption Caveman movie.

And/Or give this guy his own movie:

+1 for live action Captain Caveman movie
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

Quote by 33db
SMH

LOL my niece won't let her children watch Peppa Pig (the most annoting British cartoon ever) because the parents let the kids get away with too much.
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

Quote by 33db
SMH

The SJW's at the ALA just don't get it. Captain Underpants taught great moral lessons, and the choose-your-own-adventure format of the books instills valuable life lessons.

Funny how they ramped up their butthurt in 2012 specifically, (the date when the degeneracy of today and the effects of cultural Marxism were really starting to rear it's ugly head). I shudder to think how corrupted the new ones must be. This is the only thing I know about one released in 2015:

...all we can do at this point is pray for the children...
Fat Lard
I don't think it's the ALA doing the banning, they are just tracking it, it's parents and religious organizations.
It's going to be hot garbage

We don't need anymore reboots or comic come to life, look at what they've done with Spider-Man -- absolute blasphemy
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank