So like I said, I moved recently and I have a 5153 evh 50 watt with a 2x12 and I was using all these cables fine at my last place. All of a sudden since moving, the only cable that would work in my amp was one of the pigtail style swirled ones.... pretty sure they are all balanced so I dont know what the issue is. None of the others even get any input sound before plugging in the guitar as if they are not passing signal at all... is this a grounding issue somehow? Ive never experienced this before, I tried like 5 other cables its very strange to me. I dont think all of my cables that worked before suddenly stopped working. I even tried putting my one working cable into a maxon 808 and using one of the others from the output and no luck. They just dont work.

Any advice here? is this an impedance issue or something? I have it at 16 right now but its variable at 4 and 8 as well.
Maybe it's a problem with your guitar or amp and not the cables.  If you moved long distance your stuff can take a beating if not packed properly.  Maybe you need to re-seat the tubes in your amp or maybe something came loose in your guitar.  I don't think there's much that can go wrong with all your cables in a move.  
Quote by Way Cool JR.
Maybe it's a problem with your guitar or amp and not the cables.  If you moved long distance your stuff can take a beating if not packed properly.  Maybe you need to re-seat the tubes in your amp or maybe something came loose in your guitar.  I don't think there's much that can go wrong with all your cables in a move.  
On a similar note, if it's something that seems to relate to the cables, possibly an issue with a loose socket?
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one