Page 1 of 2
Well, time to confess.  What things do you hate about yourself? 

I think the thing I hate about myself, mostly, is my modesty. I hate that I show modesty when I'm so much better and smarter than anybody else. Especially Frenchmen. But I digress. 

Spill. 
i hate that i'm so great that i'm not even modest and i'm better than you
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Burgery
i hate that i'm so great that i'm not even modest and i'm better than you

I hate that you suck yet I'm too big a pussy to tell you about it   
I love myself.

Just not the mistakes I've made/continue to make.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
shit facial hair 

being 5"8

lack of ability to sing

talking voice

being too scared to do things - working on this big time this year, I blame my mum and the way she brought me up. She crushed any sense of adventure with her worrying.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
everything
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
I wish I had a sincere interest in sports; it would be a complete boon in my work/social life. I follow basketball every now and then, but I'm mostly in awe at how emotional folks can get over such a petty gathering of tasks. I've tried to take an interest in it (it's important at my job to keep up to date with these things), and the only feeling I get is an immense sense of dread that I'm wasting my time on this Earth observing people run around and throw things.

Milan Kundera said it best, "Nothing is more repugnant to me than brotherly feelings grounded in the common baseness people see in one another."
Ах, так вы не пьете и не курите?
Хорошо для вас: вы здоровым умрете!
Last edited by Zaphikh at May 22, 2017,
The right side of my mustache grows faster than the left. Also my sitting posture is awful.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Body, brain, bad posture, lack of real substantial intellect, tendency to reach the threshold of "this is what I got" but mostly always failing and doing something I know I could do better if I had the time, laziness not related to the former, abrasive personality, not the hugest tool in the box etc etc

most of them I can change and I'm getting better bit by bit

Quote by Will Lane
i hate that i cannot examine myself objectively

why worry about things you cannot do tho
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
That I see the negative before I can see the positive, it's actually a plus in my line of work but it sucks when it comes to socializing.

I'm sure no one here noticed that tendency though.
Ugh my DDs make my back hurt some days and they make all my shirts look super tight
I'm a frequent user on this lame forum called ultimate gaytar
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

...that I have a largish member and that women call in the middle of the night and they really don't love me for myself. They just want ONE THING!

*sob*
i hate my hair at the moment

stupid bitch at the hairdressers didn't cut it right 
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
( )_( ) signature to help him gain World Domination

Do you remember chalk hearts melting on a playground wall
Do you remember dawn escapes from moon washed college halls
Do you remember the cherry blossom in the market square
Do you remember I thought it was confetti in our hair
TobusRex What I hate most about myself is that I'm the most humble person I know.  I feel like I stick out too much sometimes, y'know?

Also, I'm a gee-tard.
Make America covfefe again
Last edited by hatch.da.egg at May 22, 2017,
I'm not confident socially, suck at making small talk, incapable of flirting, not pushy enough when the situation calls for it, feel like I don't make eye contact enough. I've been getting better at all of these things and constantly try to push myself, but it's slow going.

My sitting posture is pretty bad as well.
I never finish anyth
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by Zaphikh
I wish I had a sincere interest in sports; it would be a complete boon in my work/social life. I follow basketball every now and then, but I'm mostly in awe at how emotional folks can get over such a petty gathering of tasks. I've tried to take an interest in it (it's important at my job to keep up to date with these things), and the only feeling I get is an immense sense of dread that I'm wasting my time on this Earth observing people run around and throw things.

Milan Kundera said it best, "Nothing is more repugnant to me than brotherly feelings grounded in the common baseness people see in one another."

I think it has to be something that you like as a kid. Growing up all we watched was college football and mlb. So even though i like and played both baseball and football, i really dont care too much about the NFL or college baseball. If you bet sports, you begin to like them more because you have a reason to want to watch a team win. For example i dont watch much college basketball until the tourney rolls around and im in a pool to win money.
I hate that I spend more time in the pit than I should, it's not good for my mental health.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by Evilnine
I hate that I spend more time in the pit than I should, it's not good for my mental health.

Came to post this tbh
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
My moods are so changeable that its nearly impossible to finish any pursuit, be it artistic, career, social or lifestyle. One minute I want to be a writer, the next a musician, the next a hippy playing guitar on a farm in a hot country. 

The problem with this is that I'm ultra-enthusiastic about whatever that pursuit is while I'm in the mood, like to the nth degree. It means I spend loads of money and time on it and then change my mind. It kind of sucks but it has meant that I've done quite a lot of things and met some cool folks. 

Other than that, I'm not very good at spending time on my own. It's like as soon as I spend any degree of time without any social distractions my mind wanders to the darkest places possible. 
Gibson SG 2016 1960's Tribute
Fender Standard Stratocaster
Marshall DSL100H
Marshall 1960B 4x12
ProCo Rat 2
To say the least, some temporary on/off social autism, anger issues, and issues where I'm too damn nice out of empathy which used to lead to me getting used, now just leading to me sicking my anger issues on another person. There has been a past of violence because of it. I don't like that I don't like people much in general, but I also think it's a smart thing.

To expand on the Social Autism thing - I have these really off days where I'm not thinking right, or can't think at all - and if I have to do anything even remotely social in those days, there's always someone saying "what the hell is the matter with you dude" - those are the days where I'm pretty much silent. I always know based on how I feel/think when I wake up, and I always hate knowing it as it's a very specific unnamed feeling.
My Current Mains
- 1996 Fender Jag-Stang with EMG Pickups
- 1998 Fender Jaguar with Cool Rails
- 1982 Hondo Paul Dean II (DiMarzio Super II X2)
- 2010 "Fender" Jazzmaster (Home built)
- 2013 Squier VM Bass VI (stock)
Quote by ElMaco
lazy

This x10. I've gotten to a high level of skill at various things but I'm always too lazy to take it to th next level due to laziness.

Also I'm super shallow when it comes to opposite sex. It sure would be easier dating if I didn't dismiss 95% of women as being bellow my league.
I'm tall, dark, handsome, charming, full beard, eloquent, diplomatic, polite, etc. I'm pretty amazing, all things considered.

I am, however, lazy, gaining way too much weight, in poor health, and live in a state of a perpetual existential crisis. On the outside I'm hella, on the inside, it's hell.
Quote by TobusRex
Well, time to confess.  What things do you hate about yourself? 

I think the thing I hate about myself, mostly, is my modesty. I hate that I show modesty when I'm so much better and smarter than anybody else. Especially Frenchmen. But I digress. 

Spill. 
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

Please excuse my proper spelling and grammar, English is one of my first languages.
for whatever reason my moustache grows in mostly blonde and brown compared to the black hair i have everywhere else on my body. i am way too dark for blonde anything tyvm. 
Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm tall, dark, handsome, charming, full beard, eloquent, diplomatic, polite, etc. I'm pretty amazing, all things considered.

I am, however, lazy, gaining way too much weight, in poor health, and live in a state of a perpetual existential crisis. On the outside I'm hella, on the inside, it's hell.

this was intense

I hate that im a fat piece of shit that didnt make the matrix
Xbox Live: DeSquared94
PSN: desquared94
Page 1 of 2