Page 1 of 2
this is a positive vibe thread, share things you like about yourself
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
I'm tall, have a good job, and get my dick sucked on the reg
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by UltimateGuizar
What is a tall priest.

actually I'm Donald Trump but good guess
Check out my band Disturbed
I'm an elected moderator on this really awesome forum called ultimate guitar
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

FICO: 803

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I wake up early instead of sleeping in.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
When I have a project that I want doing, I will pursue it obsessively and improve my skills until I get it how I want it

I know a decent amount about weird music that nobody else cares about

I like cats
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
I got a p cute nose & butt & hair and sometimes I sing/write/make cool stuff

interesting being the first in my extended family born in the US too
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by Ippon
47 to go. You can do it!
I wanna be... the very best...

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I'm strong, smart, attractive, amicable, driven, and capable. Also, I don't have self esteem issues
sometimes I get mistaken for khal drogo in rl
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
404 Not Found
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
I'm a very capable and resilient person that is able to learn new things quickly.

Also I recently got a new job as a project/diagnostics engineer at Ford. So I'm pretty confident that I won't have any money worries.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
My strut.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by TheChaz
I'm strong, smart, attractive, amicable, driven, and capable. Also, I don't have self esteem issues

I read this and had to make sure I was in the right subforum for a second.
Free Ali
Everything ^____^

Quote by Nelshizzle
My strut.
My heart is whole again.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
People here like me.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
I live the life I deserve.
Blessed.
-BUBBA-
I have good elbow skin.
Quote by Nelshizzle
My strut.
dude wat i thought you left 5evr
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
i have good friends and i do my best to make them happy
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
I'm fairly intelligent and learn new things quickly. I'm good at problem solving oriented tasks. I think I handle conflict and difficult people fairly well most of the time, though I can be too passive sometimes.
My hair

Maybe my eye colour, but they're just permanently bloodshot so eh
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
I'm not a serial killer so I got have that going for me.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

I have a beautiful girlfriend who I love and loves me back. I am in the best band I've ever been in and my playing is currently the best its ever been. I'm in better shape than I've ever been. I may not have a lot of money right now but it's enough to have a good time when the sun hangs low in the sky.

Life is pretty damn great right now tbh. 
Gibson SG 2016 1960's Tribute
Fender Standard Stratocaster
Marshall DSL100H
Marshall 1960B 4x12
ProCo Rat 2
Well, My hot wife thinks I'm hot. I don't really think about that too much or enough TBH.

I guess maybe my self-reliance when it comes to building/fixing things, and the quality work I do.
My Current Mains
- 1996 Fender Jag-Stang with EMG Pickups
- 1998 Fender Jaguar with Cool Rails
- 1982 Hondo Paul Dean II (DiMarzio Super II X2)
- 2010 "Fender" Jazzmaster (Home built)
- 2013 Squier VM Bass VI (stock)
I like my eyes, even though they can't see colours properly they are pretty so it evens out
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I'm a very capable and resilient person that is able to learn new things quickly.

Also I recently got a new job as a project/diagnostics engineer at Ford. So I'm pretty confident that I won't have any money worries.

That's awesome
It's great to hear that things are going better now (If you're the same dude who had some issues a few years ago with your family and someone hit you with a bottle or something).
Quote by Masquirina
That's awesome
It's great to hear that things are going better now (If you're the same dude who had some issues a few years ago with your family and someone hit you with a bottle or something).

Thanks.

I smashed my head with a heavy 2 pint glass during a depressive episode that descended into a rage. I needed the hospital. I've treated myself a lot better in the years since then.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Well, I tend to take things very calmly and not to worry too much about stuff, which is something I acquired somewhere over the last years, because I can remember back when I was a kid and even on my teen years I tended to overthink about the most trivial stuff. Maybe it was when I realized if I took everything easy things would get done and end up well anyways yet I saved my nerves that I stopped being like that. Sometimes I end up worrying not enough about important stuff, though, but at least I'm always relaxed and since I can't complain at all about my life, I think I'm on the right path after all.

I also appreciate I can say I'm quite lucky in my life. Got into a good college with scholarship with little to no effort just because I have good memory and got decent grades without studying much, I have a family that can afford me a decent life and I have the greatest best friend I could ask for who also happens to be my girlfriend. I can spare enough time to do stuff I like such as playing videogames and practicing guitar. Overall, I appreciate the fact I have a great life and it took me quite a while to realize that, I just wish it stays like that.
'07 Jackson Pro Dinky DK2M (MIJ)
Squier Strat SE
Marshall Valvestate VS15R practice amp
Quote by Evilnine
I'm not a serial killer so I got have that going for me.
Yeah me too, definitely not
Quote by Masquirina
Yeah me too, definitely not

I am at times cereal killer TBH.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Page 1 of 2