Page 1 of 3
I went and got some lunch during work today. There was a homeless guy sitting outside asking people for change. I decided while I was in line to buy him some lunch, since I didn't have any change to give him. When I handed it to him his face just lit up and it looked like I just made his day. It was a great feeling and all it cost me was a few bucks. He thanked me and I got in my car and went back to work. 

You can call it a humble brag, but I think that if it resulted from helping someone in need I can live with it.  

My challenge to every one of you is to participate in the Random Kindness Challenge. I want everyone to perform a random act of kindness to a stranger this week and tell us about it. Maybe we could make it a weekly thing idk. Show your love, UG.
Check out my band Disturbed
I'll wear a free hugs shirt on the subway
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

i do random kind things passively anyway because i'm not a dick
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
who the fuck returns milk
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa

I had to take some milk back to Aldi because it started leaking on my way out to the car. 
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
We had an event a few days back and I gave what food was left to a homeless dude and his partner

Give homeless people money like weekly

Also
Quote by Burgery
i do random kind things passively anyway because i'm not a dick

Same

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
I helped out an old lady today she seemed lost and keeped mentioning she was trying to get to a fountain? Anyway I had my film camera with me so I took a pic of her

Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
I really like this but involves social interaction with strangers so I'm going to have to give it a miss
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by Bladez22
I really like this but involves social interaction with strangers so I'm going to have to give it a miss

Offer to pay for the person behind you's meal at a drive thru or smth
Quote by Banjocal
I helped out an old lady today she seemed lost and keeped mentioning she was trying to get to a fountain? Anyway I had my film camera with me so I took a pic of her

Sounds like "yeah so this lady was trying to look for a thing so I took a pic of her and left"

Quote by Pastafarian96
Quote by Bladez22

Lol
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

M00NAGEDAYDREAM
well she told me not to help her out and said it was wrong to help people so I just asked her to pose and she told me about how great capitalism was. . . we went to a coffee shoppe too and then i left

Quote by EndTheRapture51
Banjocal

Sounds like quite a character.

I feel like I might've mentioned this before but I want you to do my wedding pics in the future

Quote by Pastafarian96
I mean those are random pics of Ayn Rand I found on google and I'm being a dumbass and I mostly take pictures of trees but sure

it won't be cheap
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
Banjocal

Sounds like quite a character.

I feel like I might've mentioned this before but I want you to do my wedding pics in the future

Why would you have your wedding in a cemetery?
Free Ali
Free Lard
lmao
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Today I randomly gave my mum and brother (both total strangers to me of course) some birthday presents (read: alcoholic beverages) because it was randomly their shared birthday

That's all the kindness I can cope with for now
I have nothing important to say
Quote by chrismendiola
Why would you have your wedding in a cemetery?

*dad joke about marriage being death*

Quote by Pastafarian96
its so conceptual
Quote by EndTheRapture51
 It's like poetry, it's sort of, they rhyme. Every stanza kind of rhymes with the last one. Hopefully it'll work.

2 years later

I may have gone too far in a few places

Quote by ErikLensherr

oh for fuck sake
Quote by EndTheRapture51

Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by Banjocal

Upskirt pic, I'm guessing? Because that sure looks like a cunt to me. 
Quote by TobusRex
Upskirt pic, I'm guessing? Because that sure looks like a cunt to me. 

savage
That is a nice idea. In my mind I always have this mentality that I could always do random acts of kindness and could do it right now if I wanted to, but I never do lol (i.e I pussy out). Doesn't bother me though (ethically speaking), but doing good to others is always nice

Though ... if we plan to do said acts of kindness, they are not random anymore, right? WHAT DO I DO THEN!?
congrats, you did a decent thing and then you talked about it on a forum
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by Trowzaa

The cow.
IDK I have had some strange experiences when trying to be charitable:

1. Tried to give some free food coupons that were actually winning game pieces from the McDonald's Monopoly game to a homeless man, enough for a couple of meals and he cussed me out, I knew he was homeless hecwas always around pushing his shopping cart I thought WTF? Then went to McDonald's and had free lunch.

2. I tried buy a homeless guy a meal one night at a fast food restaurant and he kept insisting that I give him cash so he could wait and eat with his friend later. He was a drunk and I knew he wanted the money for a bottle I didn't have cash and told him and offered again to buy him a meal and he tried to get me to go to an ATM and get cash so I said whatever bought myself a meal ate and left.

3. I was sitting in McDonald's eating in was sitting by a window that had a shade pulled part way down and watched this car pull up just outside, then the driver got out, put on a dark pair of glasses, grabbed a white cane with a red tip he walked inside came up to my table told me he was blind and could I spare $5. I said " dude I just watched you drive up" he said " no I didn't " I said yeah you just drove up in that blue Toyota, " He tried not to grin and said "no I didn't" I just said "uh yes you did so please leave me alone" He started to get agitated and kept trying to argue until the manager came up and asked what was going on so I told him he then asked the " blind" man to leave. He watched as the "blind" man went out, got into his car and sped off. The manager apologised I told him no worries and left.

4. I used to watch this guy park in the parking lot where I used to work get out of his nice Buick grab a dirty pair of shoes, dirty shirt and hat and take his cardboard sign, walk over to the nearby highway exit and pan bangle for 4 hours give or take then jump in his car go to lunch and come back and put in another 2 or 3 hours before shedding his dirty clothes jumping in his Buick and heading out.

5. I saw a white guy with a sign that said "spread some cheese on this broke cracker" I laughed so hard I had to circle back and give him a few dollars.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Last edited by Evilnine at May 22, 2017,
Quote by 33db
TobusRex
Do you think if she had been hot she would have had the same attitude about things?

Nope. 
Quote by K33nbl4d3
congrats, you did a decent thing and then you talked about it on a forum

I think going out of your way to buy someone lunch when they didn't even ask you for anything is more than "a decent thing" but hey
Quote by StewieSwan
You can call it a humble brag,

You really can't. It's just garden variety bragging.
Free Ali
Free Lard
Quote by StewieSwan
I think going out of your way to buy someone lunch when they didn't even ask you for anything is more than "a decent thing" but hey
maybe if you hadn't decided to talk about it on here
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
I think my restraint from punching slow walkers in the back of the head when they get in my way is my random act of kindness on a daily basis 
Quote by K33nbl4d3
maybe if you hadn't decided to talk about it on here

god forbid me try to encourage other people to go do something nice for a stranger  
Quote by StewieSwan
god forbid me try to encourage other people to go do something nice for a stranger  
you can do that without bragging about shit you did

really easily
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
Page 1 of 3